Thread: thanks for your help ive decided to keep the jbl l200b instead of the altecs

angel mercado

thanks for your help ive decided to keep the jbl l200b instead of the altecs

thank you all for the help im going to keep the jbls after seeing the love some people have for these older vintage jbl stuff i be dumb if i didnt keep them again thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

jtgyn
    G'Day Angel,
    Good taste is it's own reward.
    Enjoy!

Regards Scott

Maron Horonzakz
    Wise choice.

Mike C
    Hi Angel, I must have missed your other threads. What model Altecs are you giving up for the JBL's?. I have owned several pair of various JBL monitors and a few Altec systems, I love both for their different sonic caractors my 10 year old daughter has a pair of Altec Santana mk 11's in her system and do you think I can wedge them from her? not a chance!!. I offered to swap them for a pair of L-100's I had last year and her reply was a cute "in ya dreems dad" so there you have it different speakers have a signature that just grabs you and will not let go. I guess I'm saying if you like you Altecs keep them for music they sound great with and I'm sure the JBL's will cover the rest. I had a pair of L-300's with 2235's in the bottom end they were just great, that would be the closest thing to L-200 that I've owned. Keep em both and enjoy.
    Mike.C

angel mercado
    altec voice of the theatres a-7 but man in still having problems with this i might just buy me a bose then i can relax (not) well i mean bose clain there products are superior to the rest and i believe everything i read

Maron Horonzakz
    Bose? Sombody hand me the rope.

angel mercado
    no seriously i will keep these ive already located some jbl 2405 tweeters next the xover these speakers will rock im already putting tung oil on them i put poly but took it off i rather have tung oil than poly i already have some enclosures made for the tweeters it was a freebie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information