Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brennan View Post
KJ----I think a traditional Altec system is much more in line with the notion of "Lansing Heritage" than your JBL direct radiators are. Read some of the history available on this site.

In any event I've owned a ton of both Altec and JBL gear and I come here to talk with and learn from fellow hornies regardless of the gear they use. And I don't give a good Goddam whether you approve or not.
Such harsh words!

I come here for basically the same thing though not horned systems but I don't constantly say that my SHIT is better than yours all the time.Maybe when I started the thread about my DIY cabinets I should have labeled it 250ti's cabinet refinishing and by the way their better looking than any Altec cabinets.

You don't need my approval for anything but you should read what I said and not assume something that wasn't there.

This reply was for those who constantly interject how good there Altec's are into any thread about any subject. If you are not one of those than I don't see an issue here. There is nothing wrong in stating one's opinion about anything but when you hijack threads to promote your views of your speakers then I find fault with that.