Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I give up

Quote Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
    Yes I do. Every time I give a comment, a suggestion or whatever, they are ignored. No reply. To those of you that think "finally" you get your wish. I MIGHT follow the forum, but can't promise.

Some of you people must think that I am " pain in the ass", "he knows nothing" etc. OK! I can understand that, and is why I give up. What is the fun being here ... trying to help, and the "better wiser" always take over? The 2000-> to oblivion should know the best. Do they? In my opinion NO. The 100 -> 2000 looks like they know SO much. To those I say: Shut up and listen.

There are people here that have more post from late 2006 until now, calling them self "senior members". I have been here almost since the forum started, got a lot of help (thanks Giskard), know a lot about JBL, but nobody listen to what I say.

As the Title says: I give up!

Regards to the ones I love. (you know who you are and send me a PM if you want)

Rolf
    well i know for a fact i read several of your posts yesterday. because i havent replied does not mean that i feel your posts have less merit or value than anyone else here. in fact unless it is something that i feel that i have a personal intrest in or its something i can help with i dont usally respond. i think it was one of those times that for whatever strange twist of fate it happened that no one responded to your posts is all. no biggie, i have had the identical thing happen to me on other forums. i had posted 5-6 times about diffrent things and not a single response. i was sure it was a plot against me they all hated me. nah it was only a strange coincedence nothing more. if it makes you feel better i will look up your last 10 posts and make a comment ok. REGARDS JIM

Actually, humans do have that much loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by kingjames View Post
    Rolf, anyone who has a German Shepard in their Avatar is alright with me. beautiful Dog,almost make's you wish Human's had such loyalty. I always read what you say but have not the level of knowledge sometimes to post a reply. But I do enjoy reading them anyway.

My posts are just limited to things for sale,things I just bought and stuff like that. I stay out of the DIY in most cases because I don't have a clue what people are talking about there. I read them none the less hoping I can pick up some pointers and, I do.

Sometimes when I start a thread I don't get replies but then I'll look and see how many read that thread and , in some cases that is good enough for me.

Don't quit,keep posting and,to do anthing less would be (UN-JBLish) of you.(if there is such a word)
    Unfortunately, it's my wife's loyalty to her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by JBLRaiser View Post
    Unfortunately, it's my wife's loyalty to her mother.
    this is good!

Thread Information