Thread: Located in/around Atlanta

Located in/around Atlanta

Anyone here located in or around Atlanta that could help with tuning/eq of a system?
    I am located in Canton and would like to get help with proper setup and equipment recommendations.
    email [email protected]

We're located in Marietta (Audio Atlanta, 19 Atlanta St. Marietta GA 30060).

Done this sort of stuff before... email me ( [email protected] )... or you can call me or Peter at 770-499-0145.

Regards,
    Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonW View Post
    or you can call me or Peter

Regards,
    Gordon.
    Peter and Gordon ?? Always wondered what happened to you guys ? Your website ...

http://www.peterandgordon.net/

didnt say anything about speaker restoration
    Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

It's neither here nor there, but I really liked the Peter and Gordon cover of "Somewhere" from West Side Story.

Can we make this the official

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Dome View Post
    It's neither here nor there, but I really liked the Peter and Gordon cover of "Somewhere" from West Side Story.
    Peter and Gordon thread? From Wikipedia...
    Peter & Gordon were a British Invasion-era performing duo, formed by Peter Asher and Gordon Waller, that rocketed to fame in 1964 with "A World Without Love". Peter Asher's sister (the actress Jane Asher) was dating Paul McCartney (of The Beatles), and so Peter & Gordon recorded several songs written by McCartney, with or without John Lennon. Hits included "Nobody I Know", "True Love Ways" (Buddy Holly), "I Go To Pieces" (Del Shannon) who decided not to record the song himself, and "I Don't Want To See You Again". The writing credit for their song "Woman" is given to "Bernard Webb," which was in fact an alias for Paul McCartney. McCartney used the pseudonym to see if he could have a hit song even without his famous name attached to it. The song reached number 14 in the US and number 28 on the British charts. Peter & Gordon had their last hits in 1967 with "Lady Godiva" "Knight In Rusty Armour" and "Sunday for Tea".
    Asher has continued his career as a recording executive in California and has managed and produced Linda Ronstadt, James Taylor, Cher, 10,000 Maniacs and more.
    In April 2006, Peter and Gordon reunited onstage for the first time in 39 years, outside New York City. Paul McCartney heard about the reunion shows, and sent a message to them congratulating them for deciding to reunite.

Thread Information