Hello All!

Have been coming to this site for quite a while to read up on a lot of info (JBL and otherwise). I always thought as a audio nut. That is until I meet the owner of audio repair shop(been in the business 35 years!). He open my eyes to vintage! Anyway since then I have gone through different receivers, amps and of course speakers.

I had couple different marantz, kenwood 9600, sansui.

I am currently running phase linear 400 pre/amp series 2. The amp was upgraded by the repair shop that i mentioned earlier with new output transistors and upgraded gold rca inputs. I also have a marantz 2265b.

Speakers have been L-36 decade (great little 10") C-53 Libra (sweet!)

I currently own 4 L-100,s with matching serial #'s 73942a,73941a, 73940a, 73939a. Unfortunately the original owner drop one when putting them into storage! The cabinet is not destroyed, but it did mash the corner and there is a hairline crack going from the corner to the woofer and from the woofer to the mid. Wondering on what to do. :dont-know I talked to custom cabinet maker and he said it could be repaired.

I will post pictures later!

I also replaced all 4 LE-25's, the originals were trashed. I also bought some white grill pegs to replace the ones that were broke. One of 123A-1 has a discolor problem, sounds fine but thinking on replacing it.

I am also thinking about selling them. Or should I be taken out back and be given a woop'n? Any thoughts on this would help. I am torn.
I was thinking about getting the L-65's. Any thoughts?

Anyway I could go on typing. I am looking forward to more chattin.
I think it would be better talking to audio nuts about all this than my wife who just gives a glazed look. . ( Although to give credit I think she has a great ear when it comes to A-B ing)

Looking forward to hearing from y'all.
Chad
Anyone in the St Petersburg, Fl area? Let me know.