Thread: 3102 Power Pack Crossover.

3102 Power Pack Crossover.

Hi!

Am new in this forum. Would much appreciate if somebody could provide me the schematic and/or the parts list of the 3102 Power Pack crossover.

Cheers to all!
    BugC

Hi Zilch!

Thank you for your reply! Will try to access the link when I get home from work (can't access it here ... from the office) .

The reason for my query is I would like to make one using brands other than those used by JBL (just curious what the effect will be on my system) . Am using a pair of these along with pairs of 123a-1 and 2402 ... just can't find the strenght to break open a minty/working JBL piece of equipment ... Right now, am enjoying the combo but am thinking of adding ribbon tweeters (aurum cantus G2) to augment the highs. (How I wish I had the 2405s!). Planning to cross the G2 at 10k using 1st order slope (want it simple since I'm really new to this). Care to share your thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

All the best!
    BugC

Hi Zilch!

Thank you for your reply! Will try to access the link when I get home from work (can't access it here ... from the office) .

The reason for my query is I would like to make one using brands other than those used by JBL (just curious what the effect will be on my system) . Am using a pair of these along with pairs of 123a-1 and 2402 ... just can't find the strenght to break open a minty/working JBL piece of equipment ... Right now, am enjoying the combo but am thinking of adding ribbon tweeters (aurum cantus G2) to augment the highs. (How I wish I had the 2405s!). Planning to cross the G2 at 10k using 1st order slope (want it simple since I'm really new to this). Care to share your thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

All the best!
    BugC

Thread Information