Quote Originally Posted by Jeff M
Well, I will get to pick them up on thursday(gloat) and I will see how I like them in my enviroment. As I stated before, if I like em', I will keep em'..........if not, they go to the trading block
Jeff,

If you get them for $800 or so and they are mint, you will be able to get rid of them easily. In the next few months, prices will rise and demand will go up quite a but. Happens every year.

Honestly, I have never heard the La Scalas, but I owned K Horns and currently own Belles and Heresys, as well as a K Horn/JBL project that is unbuilt. My K Horns sounded great with a digital crossover that allowed me to adjust each driver. The Heresy also does quite well when it is either on the floor as it was designed to be, or the crossover is adjusted to attenuate the midrange and tweeter. When tuned right, Klipsch speakers really do sound very good, especially for the drivers that they have.

The comments about changing horns is true. A lot of folks over at Klipsch change to JBL drivers and Altec horns (myself included - my project speaker is a Speakerlab Bass bin, and Jbl 2470 midrange drivers and 2404 tweeters).