Thread: JBL JBL JBL

!!!!WOW!!!!

If that is from one collection - WOW!

My point...how many speakers can you have? Isn't the whole point of buying speakers is to find that one perfect sound that you are looking for?

I am so glad I was able to end my speaker search with my very first purchase of Altec 846U's. I can't imagine spending all that money just looking for that sound. If you have that many speakers, I am sure you will never find what you are looking for - just because if you are that critical, then you will never be happy.

I am very happy with mine. I use my Altec 846Us as my entire setup - watching Tivo, listening to the radio, listening to CDs, watching movies, etc.

My advice to anyone...find that one perfect speaker and let the search be over....

Just IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    (snip)

My point...how many speakers can you have? Isn't the whole point of buying speakers is to find that one perfect sound that you are looking for?
    (snip)

For some, the point is that there is no perfect speaker, just a rich and varied palette of different sounds that all have their unique characteristics.

As far as I can tell, it's okay to have either opinion.
    Out.

Talking

When I grow up I want to be just like that guy

JBL 4645
    I liked the music Ave Maria, very fitting, but where was JBL home cinema looks like volume 2 is in order here!

There was one thing that bothered me and that was interruption in the music, with the purses now and then, still it’s a wonderful testament to the heritage of the JBL loudspeakers.

Hail JBL!

Thread Information