Thread: Luxman L-110

Southern California, Orange County, Huntington Beach

Luxman L-110

Looking in my garage, my dad used to buy alot of amplifiers like this and other things for like 20$, i just happened to see a really nice and shiny amplifier bagged up, the Luxman L-110 i plugged it in, and played it, and its wonderful to my ears anyway, but im curious if anyone has any information on this, and how much it might be worth? And wow this thing is heavy!

I'll try to take pictures and post em later, if anyone really wants to see it for any particular reason.. No plans to sell this thing though.

Young, but i love speakers!

Nice little integrated. Street price early 80s $700 - $800. I would think you could get $125 - $200 in fair shape.

Does it look like this? This one sold for $355 recently on eBay. That old Luxman stuff is pretty nice, especially the tube gear.

Widget
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Southern California, Orange County, Huntington Beach
    yeah it looks just like that! its nice finding something like this in my garage, I think i need to clean the insides of the knobs a bit though, seems like dust got in it or something. Sounds great though to me, i never had anything to reference to other then my denon, and some other things not even worth mentioning. Anyone have any idea how many watts this thing gives out per channel?

My dad apparently collected alot of things, but most were just given away or sold really cheaply or even thrown away, since the mom didnt like them. He talks of an altec lansing poweramp that was atleast 200 pounds >_> i wonder what that could be.
    Young, but i love speakers!

amp

Quote Originally Posted by QwertyAccess
    yeah it looks just like that! its nice finding something like this in my garage, I think i need to clean the insides of the knobs a bit though, seems like dust got in it or something. Sounds great though to me, i never had anything to reference to other then my denon, and some other things not even worth mentioning. Anyone have any idea how many watts this thing gives out per channel?

My dad apparently collected alot of things, but most were just given away or sold really cheaply or even thrown away, since the mom didnt like them. He talks of an altec lansing poweramp that was atleast 200 pounds >_> i wonder what that could be.
    the amp is 110 watts x 2 first made in 1976. btw luxman products are well made and respected. congrats on your find

Luxman was great before the 1982 Alpine takeover. After that the rosewood cases were gone, as were the well-built and great sounding electronics inside. They last forever if well cared for and damn, they look nice.

I may get into some Lux tube gear someday but their first generation soild-state gear is pretty sweet as well.
    I stopped playing preap roulette when I landed a clean C-300.

I think you'll like the L-110 a lot .

jblnut

Foolface

Power Rating

I believe the L-110 is 120wpc and the L-100 is 110wpc.

Thread Information