Thread: L26 Port Length & location.

Question L26 Port Length & location.

Hi all, newbie here.

I'm currently trying to build a set of L26 Decade Cabinets but only have the external dimensions. Could any one, especially those with a set of Decade speakers possibly tell me the following,
    Distance in mm of the Port from the bottom & side of the Baffle, also the Length & Diameter of the port.
    Distance from the bottom of the Baffle to the Woofer.
    Distance from the top of the Baffle to the Tweeter.
    Distance from the side of the Baffle to the first 2 screws for securing the cross-over.
    Distance from either top or bottom & side of the Baffle for the Grill Plugs.
    I was also wondering if the Dampening Material is secured to the sides & or Layered inside the Cabinet.
    I will be useing 19mm MDF which I will Veneer, the 125A Woofers need to be Rerolled which I'm a lot more comfortable doing after viewing boputnam's thread on Resurround, incredibly helpful especially to a first timer like me. One of the LE25-4 is O/C so I will leave that one to the proffesionals, with a bit of luck all I need now is the above info & I'll be able to start on the Cabinets.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to those who took the time to read this post, perhaps I should have asked for the dimensions in inches ? I have now found all dimensions from a photo found on e-bay by useing a compass & maths.
    Made a full size template, lined up components which fell into place quite nicely. Have cut all 19mm MDF cabinet panels to size with a 45 degree beavel instead of butt joints, it helps when you have access to an industrial 4m slide table saw, cuts like a knife through butter. Will be useing 25mm squared cleats to strengthen cabinets.
    Woofers are completely cleaned up & awaiting surround kit & dust caps from Rick, was a heart wrenching nightmare as these were stored in a mates shed for almost a decade turning the existing surround into a rubbery goo which had settled on the front of the cone. Some tosser that reconed them in the past figured the dust caps for the 125A looked better as Outies not Innies & used some horrible thick brown glue, nightmare number 2. Thankfully no damage was inflicted on the cones when removing the caps or surround.
    Baffles will be cut next, slow & steady measureing/checking thrice, as I'll only get one chance at this. Will post pictures when I've assembled cabinets & fitted components.
    Cheers Wayne.

Thread Information