Thread: 2308 Lens..........any interest?

2308 Lens..........any interest?

I have been considering making these elusive lenses for awhile now. Remember the thread of the wooden look-a-likes?http://audioheritage.csdco.com/vbull...1&d=1146862616
    I think using a nicely figured walnut would compliment quite well. Any suggestions on the lens thickness and would putting less than 11 fins be okay? Anyways, is there is any interest in these? Woodworking is a big part of my livelyhood,therefore I might go into a mini-production mode

Guess nobody has any interest, so I will just make myself a set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff M
    I have been considering making these elusive lenses for awhile now. Remember the thread of the wooden look-a-likes?
    http://audioheritage.csdco.com/vbull...1&d=1146862616
    I think using a nicely figured walnut would compliment quite well. Any suggestions on the lens thickness and would putting less than 11 fins be okay? Anyways, is there is any interest in these? Woodworking is a big part of my livelyhood,therefore I might go into a mini-production mode
    I'd be interested - I really liked the looks of the nice woodgrained ones but I can't imagine it would be very economical ... what kind of price do you suppose a pair of those would go for?
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Hi,i would be interested too,but how about the approx price?have you already done yours?guess pictures would cause much interest to other members as well as me,regards

Thread Information