Thread: T&LB Garden Railroad to be Featured in Orange County Home Magazine

T&LB Garden Railroad to be Featured in Orange County Home Magazine

A reporter and photographer came out today and did a 2-hour photo shoot of the Tortoise & Lizard Bash Railroad in action. The garden railroad will be featured in the September 2006 issue of the Orange County Home published by the Orange County Register Newspaper. In addition to paperback, I understand that this will be available on-line..., complete with pictures. Look for it the last week of August/first week of September.

Cool! Post the link when it becomes available.

Widget

Quote Originally Posted by toddalin
    A reporter and photographer came out today and did a 2-hour photo shoot of the Tortoise & Lizard Bash Railroad in action. The garden railroad will be featured in the September 2006 issue of the Orange County Home published by the Orange County Register Newspaper. In addition to paperback, I understand that this will be available on-line..., complete with pictures. Look for it the last week of August/first week of September.
    Congratulations! This is very neat - you have a fantastic system - wish it was closer, wish I was closer to see it (and buy vintage JBLs for less!!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Thread Information