Thread: HBD Bernard!

Smile HBD Bernard!

M. Wolf a cinquante-sept ans aujourd'hui. Félicitations, monsieur. Joyeux anniversaire.

Mr. Wolf is fifty-seven years old today. Congratulations, sir. Happy birthday.

Out.

Thanks Titanium... I would have replied earlier but my 'Party' was ruined by a konked out sump pump Sunday evening about 11PM after the stores were closed. Spent 4 hours bailing water only to end up calling in the fire department who, literally, bailed me out. They left me with a pump that I babysat till the morning - no float - and then repalced mine. Luckily no damage but majot heart palpitations.. had a bypass last year... All my stereo gear plus giant screen, 4000 Lp's and as many books are down there.

I will do a post about this later as I feel awfully stupid for not having protected myself from this and would like to pass on some serious advice.

Anyway, thanks again

Bernard

Smile

Sounds like a drag, though thankfully nothing untoward happened.

I've had a few memorable nights like that, too, and they're kinda exciting in an old fashioned, survival-of-the-fittest, man against the elements sort of way. The stress can be exhilarating when so much is at stake.

Of course, I haven't had the bypass yet, just one heart attack so far, five years ago. That's why 55 means so much to me. I'm sure you're glad to see 57.
    Out.

happy birthday and sorry to hear about the problems...hope all works out for you...
    take care

Thread Information