Hey Steve

That's the problem with EBay and 20+ year old drivers. Who knows where they have been with the Pro Drivers. At least the domestic stuff you may actually get a decent working driver set if you ignore the fact they should probably be reconned on the age factor alone. I am not gonna lie on that one I am prime offender of ignoring that simply because I couldn't afford to recone the drivers I have. Most of the drivers I have are ferrites for that reason. If you need to recone down the line it's one less thing to complicate matters trying to find a place to recharge the magnet. The main exception are my LE-14A's which have been refoamed. I plan on starting to building up a pair of L250Ti's is a month or so and want to get Le-14H-3 too use for this very reason. They work great as subs but I have no idea what to expect from them above that range. I certainly would not use them the way they are in an application like the L250ti without a recone and recharge which is frankly out of the question cost wise.

Rob