Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pargon VS Metregon

I do not worry - I do not own it.
    Some condemn it - some glorify it, or something in between.
    (But I may listen to Paragon XXL, look here in Lansing Heritage. )

My special interest is, whether the simulation shows the correct result - it is a question of own experience or reliability of the program. If the program does it well, it can be considered to use a compression chamber when rebuilding it. (This won't be a copy of course.)

Maron Horonzakz
    I would look for a woofer/horn that would go one white note lower. Or one octive lower. And not piddle with the present cutoff frequency.

I didn't say most paragons had passive radiators bat a guy iIknew built a room on to his house just for his paragon and then was so disapointed by the base response comparred even to a properly set up 130A in a C34, that he added 6 cubic feet behind each LE15A and a passive radiator and it came tio life. There must not have been more than a foot or two behind each woofer in the stock design and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that horn handles what you might call the lowest part of the midrange or maybe the highest parts of the bass so rather than helping the bottom end the horn just makes the range just above a little harder to compete with.

Thread Information