Thread: 3201b

BIG RED

3201b

I have a chance to obtain a pair,what if anything can anyone tell me about these monitors.They are in beautiful shape.

3201B...?

Hey, Red...

I am not the most knowledgable here, but even with that, don't know of a "3201B". Could it be - just a guess - an itty-bitty 4301B?

If so, get 'em!
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

BIG RED

4301 B

They are mint and are being shipped as I type, they are itty bitty but should provide excellent reproduction.I can wait,also bought a pair of L-110 for 50.00,they need new foam cabinets are in excellent shape along with all drive elements.These were posted in for sale ad,local paper.What a find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4301B

Lucky-lucky boy!! They are my personal favorite small-format JBL. Their bass response will simply befuddle you. How do they do that... Enjoy.

Here's a Jbl Pro (Vintage) 4301B - Link to the .pdf tech sheet on them badboys...

And here's a Pro-Note 1-8 (Link) to a pretty cool little Tech Note where the babiest of the 43xx-series are hearalded (rightly so!). Welcome to the family!

Me? I think they can stomp a pair of L1's, but what do I know...
    Last edited by boputnam; 01-31-2004 at 09:47 AM.
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

BIG RED

4301B

Thank you so much,these are soooo clean.Jbl is the only speaker found in this house.

JBL Dog

4301BE

I have set set of the powered 4301BE's. They have onboard 15 watt energizers and they absolutely KICK!!

They're supply sound for the garage.

This message comes from JBL Dog

BIG RED

4301B

I need some schooling,these energizers are these JBL equipment?If so mine are 4301B's,what are the model numbers on yours?The whole JBL history is so cool to me,I need to get a life.

Re: 4301B

Originally posted by BIG RED
    I need some schooling,these energizers are these JBL equipment? If so mine are 4301B's, what are the model numbers on yours? The whole JBL history is so cool to me, I need to get a life.

The "energized" (powered) version is the 4301E. Each cabinet has a 10 watt amp. You're lacking nothing with the 4301B version - just hook 'em up to your favorite amp, and

Hey JBL Dog - I've got one of my 4301B pairs in my shop, too. Simply wows the neighbors...
    Last edited by boputnam; 02-01-2004 at 03:34 PM.
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

JBL Dog

Re: 4301B

Originally posted by BIG RED
    I need some schooling,these energizers are these JBL equipment?If so mine are 4301B's,what are the model numbers on yours?The whole JBL history is so cool to me,I need to get a life.
    The "E" in 4301BE indicates it has an energizer.

http://www.jblpro.com/pub/obsolete/4301be.pdf

Hope this helps!

This message comes from JBL Dog

BIG RED

4301b

Way to cool.Thanks

Thread Information