PDA

View Full Version : FUKUROO3WEBSITE

Hoerninger
03-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Hi,

http://fukuroo3.com/ shows a lot of JBL stuff. Click at the little Paragon picture or the JBL symbol - and don't forget to ckick "next" :)
It' just like a museum. A lot of detailled pictures.

Peter

This one is stolen from there:

Wardsweb
03-21-2006, 11:11 AM
gee think they like JBL in Japan? :blink:

4313B
03-21-2006, 11:12 AM
They have class.

Rolf
03-21-2006, 12:16 PM
I wish I could understand the text!

Hi,

http://fukuroo3.com/ shows a lot of JBL stuff. Click at the little Paragon picture or the JBL symbol - and don't forget to ckick "next" :)
It' just like a museum. A lot of detailled pictures.

Peter

This one is stolen from there:

glen
03-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Try going here:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

and drop in the webpage URL address, and select the Japanese to English translation option.
Usually works for me, although translations of the audio jargon can be bizarre.

glen
03-21-2006, 02:26 PM

Here's a translation of the first part of the webpage.
You'll see what I mean about the weird jargon.
If babelfish doesn't work for you I could post the rest of the translation as well

"You talk パラゴン", beginner age to before the paragon introduction 9 year

Because what story of former times is done probably is the evidence which ages, vis-a-vis by your there is also a deploring part where "you age to there and say high", but
When the web sight of the fake and audio is to gathers the related article, there is a place that the tip is already gone.
Another "woman singer support sight" this month attains first anniversary at 21st, but the everyday way renewing, it is the extent which does not overtake.
After all, as for audio, therefore the hardware which expedient in order to accomplish purpose only is not, about the software is not funny.
Well, preface while placing the photograph which becomes ancient a little with as about this, you try probably to keep advancing story.

The photograph left with announcement of the magazine, "comprehensive technology of 1967 June edition stereo", is the catalog of the A - 6010 tape decks of the ティアック corporation make.
Very this, at that time me of 20 years old and was one of the rings which are connected with audio.
Another ring which precedes this was in Aomori prefecture Yato city, occurrence at the audio store which now you cannot remember either name and is not either the photograph.
If you do not talk either my circumstances of that time, because either the story of audio it is not connected, it explains simply, but Maritime Self Defense Force Yato air base post.
Living is limited inside party, other than those which are settled in the rocker whose also possession of the private property is narrower than shoulder length the rule which it cannot have. Stereo puzzle there is no either expectation where it can have.
Because even then landing was permitted, (naming which responds to the vessels even at the land is used) enjoyed macaroni ウェスタン and the like at the cinema of Yato city.
When landing spare time being, there is no gold. Allowance of the soldier of that time being cheap, when it is, her half such as the soldier where the sweetheart stays dropping, greatly was the leprosy.
Then, if the gold it is not you mention the thing which ポパイ is done, in breakfast wind, it becomes window shopping with Tiffany of オードリー.
When in Yato city it enters into the biggest electric store, extremely a certain sound of Hari's was audible. Although the speaker has entered only one, is.
Very the speaker where the center cap of the aluminum make which shines strikes and trembles and has sounded, it was LE8T of the gym run. You knew product name afterwards.
As for the Japanese make speaker of that time with 3 ways of 30 centimeter woofer attachment, just the parenthesis is good, but it seems like LE8T and it could not put out the sound which it is segregated.
LE8T while it confronted each other, you could not move me for a while at distance about of immediate 50 centimeters. That much it was shocking first experience & sight-read going/participating.
If it remembers from after, it was to feel the wind which I of this time, the sky whose California which has the JBL corporation is blue and, blow there and cross.
Furthermore if you said, the one is accurate I only the Japanese woman you have not seen until now, encountered the blonde beauty who does the blue eye for the first time.
Yato city in Aomori prefecture is big town, but if as for Japan of that time information being little, you mentioned the thing which depends, only the catalog and the related magazine of the electric store it was.

And those where you find at the book store were the tape deck catalog in "comprehensive technology of 1967 June edition stereo".
With the exceptional large amount product, looking at the photograph catalog, sort 159000 Yen. マランツ 7 T which was called the inscription vessel from that time at 16 ten thousand, almost was the same price.
As for my allowance of these times, you think that it was about one month 13000 Yen.
Afterwards, A -6010 was bought with all property of deposit and the retirement lump sum grant which are stored at Maritime Self Defense Force 3 year. It is the real audio product which I first purchase.
I to that enjoyed with the stereo of portable make & tape deck and the FM stereo reception possible radio as the machine which inquires about music.
Size of the rocker of the barracks is measured with the yardstick, buying the tape deck where the part of the cover with SP is folding system. Air check was done.
But, gym run LE8T at the electric store of the city, sound being different too excessively, you thought whether somehow those which are not, but there is no strange plan.
Being distant, being the place where you dream of the encounter with the blonde beauty, all ones non- had added the sky whose California is blue too much.
Those which precede you became aware that it is the gold, but how with provision of the soldier who does not reach to the plug and general society far, it does not do the appearance even in オハナシ.
Dust all property of 3 years, at the tape deck one unit it is future pitch-dark. Retiring, it did not appear in general society and as for the て as for audio was not begun.

When you look at the photograph around 1969 under, A which is exchanged with all property you release also -6010 early, ティアック make 10 replace in the reel deck,
It introduces also Swiss make ルボックス. Opening of audio life per seat age. As for supporting this the iron mill duty which pays the allowance of 3 times that of the general people.
The celibacy dormitory is four human living in 6 tatami mats, but therefore with the meal attachment while working the lunch, everything of allowance earnings the next was included. Generally, the product was inserted in the hand.
The equipment which I buy is limited by the large amount product, it was the condition that all the set prices of the audio companion, do not reach either one unit of my equipment.
In about only one year, as for amplifier system SONY make separate amplifier TA 2000 F and TA 3120 F, the FM tuner SONY make has been even.
Being to be the dormitory, because it cannot put out sound freely, at the beginning there is no speaker, had made be in time by the electrostatic type head phone of スタックス.
As for the iron mill of this time, as for the worker in the times when it was called everyone murder, the deceased wounded person does not cut off after, it was the extent life per seat also I have begun to die.
As for the right photograph under ↓ 22 year old time 1969 of iron mill duty age. The speaker had used JBL run sir 101.
http://fukuroo3.com/gazo2/kataru01.jpg

toddalin
03-21-2006, 05:20 PM
If that's how Arthur Dent was able to hear with a Bablefish in his ear, I'm suprised the Vogon poetry had any effect at all!;)

hapy._.face
03-21-2006, 06:33 PM
If that's how Arthur Dent was able to hear with a Bablefish in his ear, I'm suprised the Vogon poetry had any effect at all!;)

And that people is the
QUOTE OF THE WEEK!!!!!
:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Thanks, Toddalin. I needed a good laugh!

Rolf
03-22-2006, 03:00 AM
WOW!:blink: