PDA

View Full Version : LE5-2 ?

Jeff M
03-16-2006, 05:16 PM
I just picked up a set of L-100's yesterday and hooked them up today. I soon realized that a mid was replaced by a clone and wasn't even working. Anyways, anyone have an extra LE5-2 or know where I can buy one? Also, one of the tweeters seems to be missing the round sticker/cover that hides the mounting screws. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, I am a 1st time owner of JBL's, and I gotta say that I love the sound! Can't believe that I thought B*se were good:bs: . Actually, I ended up buying another set later in the day......L-166's:bouncy: . I plan on running them stacked as long as they go well together.

jim campbell
03-16-2006, 05:33 PM
dont feel bad.i know a guy who traded a good set of altec 9's even up for ;you guessed it,b*se 901's.he is otherwise completely rational and employed.

Rusnzha
03-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Welcome To LHS, I bet you will get a lot more listening pleasure from all of your music. There's a set on ePay right now going for about $120.00. Keep on looking for some at a better price, they come up fairly often. Some people have had good luck with other variants of the LE5 such as the -6, -12 etc. Stick with the even numbered versions. Good luck!

Zilch
03-16-2006, 10:49 PM
I plan on running them stacked as long as they go well together.It's axiomatic: multiple sources playing the same program material interfere with each other....