PDA

View Full Version : 4435: constructing new enclosures

high123bid
03-16-2006, 05:41 AM
I am taking on the project of building new enclosures for the above and I am really hoping somebody can give me some advice, please?

Does anybody know how to get drawings of the original box design?
What are the dimensions of the ports?
Is it one enclosure or are there separate enclosures for the horn and/or each woofer?
As long as the volume is maintained would it be ok to change the dimensions of the enclosure?
How much do you fill the enclosure and what material should be used?

Thanks so much for any help and advice.

Regards, Bo

John
03-16-2006, 08:55 AM
This thread is useless without location.;)

4313B
03-16-2006, 09:13 AM
I am taking on the project of building new enclosures for the above and I am really hoping somebody can give me some advice, please?

Does anybody know how to get drawings of the original box design?
Is it one enclosure or are there separate enclosures for the horn and/or each woofer?
As long as the volume is maintained would it be ok to change the dimensions of the enclosure?
How much do you fill the enclosure and what material should be used?

Thanks so much for any help and advice.

Regards, BoAnyone feel like digging up all the information and reposting it all here?

boputnam
03-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Anyone feel like digging up all the information and reposting it all here?:blink:

Try SEARCH / Advanced Search on a variety of strings that include 4435, 4435 plans; 4435 DIY; etc. There is a bunch out here.

Oh, and fair warning - you better pick another signing name. Using "Bo" will only quickly sully your reputation! :rotfl:

Zilch
03-16-2006, 01:14 PM
Consider also building 4430's plus B380 subs. 4435 requires 2234H woofers....