PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Lansing Heritage Tour

Don McRitchie
03-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi Guys

Sorry I was largely out of the loop last week. Clearing up my work back load so I could get away for these two weeks took pretty much all of my available time, and what was left was used to try and schedule meetings with contacts here in LA. I safely made it into LA yesterday evening after 12 hours in travel mode. Only 4.5 hours was actual flying with the rest being airport delays, security screening, waiting for baggage etc. Man I hate flying in these conditions.

I'm staying with Steve Schell and should have access to email and this forum until Sunday at least. Then its off to the San Francisco area and I'm not sure what kind of Internet connectivity I'll have.

I have my first meeting with Harman Japan, Stereo Sound and Gander and Eargle of JBL tomorrow afternoon. Then on Wednesday, we meet again with most of the same people and Arnold Wolf who will be bringing along the original model of the Paragon that he used to gain approval for its industrial design.

I should be able to post some interesting pics over the next couple of weeks. For now, here's an rare look at the inside of the exclusive "Shell Museum" with the largest collection of Lansing Manufacturing and early JBL pieces that I am aware of. I'll let him comment on the details of what is illustrated.