PDA

View Full Version : Site, Library Upgrades

edgewound
02-22-2006, 03:44 PM
I think a general, collective, and unanimous "Thank You!!" is deserved for all the hard working contributors/administrators that bring us this very unique website and forum "watering hole". The Library is VERY deep with terrific historical treasures from the companies "Lansing". What a monumental effort...

Thank you, Gentlemen...and any Ladies too, of course.

Titanium Dome
02-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Thank you very much LH impressarios.

Okay, ladies and gents, if you haven't donated in the last month or two, please consider doing so. :yes:

Don Mascali
02-23-2006, 03:11 AM
I have to add my accolades too.:applaud:

What a site, and no admission fee? Such a deal. Must be a "Labor of Love".

Thanks guys.

Gratuitious suck up note follows::D

Might be time to click the little card in the upper right and make a donation. These guys do all the hard work and pay out of pocket for the priveledge.

Guido
02-23-2006, 04:19 AM
This site is the absolute resource !!Thanks for keeping it alive

sajt
02-25-2006, 12:48 PM
this site is The King Of The Sound History:applaud:

boputnam
02-26-2006, 01:37 AM
Might be time to click the little card in the upper right and make a donation. These guys do all the hard work and pay out of pocket for the priveledge.The generosity out here is astonishing. I'm working on Don to update the benefactors listing - it has grown leaps and bounds. :applaud:

Remember, there are those that can give financial support, and those that give the very precious and invaluable technical support. All told, it works great. Thanks to all.

I'll try and get accounting current by end of Q1, and post it, so we make sure Don's not footing the bill.