02-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Check it out

http://www.mediaaudio.hr/site/upload_clog/25573_k2-array_3.pdf

JBLnsince1959
02-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Really Cool...need to get this in the library also

JBLnsince1959
02-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Anyone know if JBL has a brochure for the Studio L series?

As much as I like their old stuff I get more excited over the new :bouncy:

4313B
02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
The Array stuff is just too cool. :applaud:

sfellini
02-03-2006, 07:23 PM

yup.

any chance the 800 will mate with the PS1400?

steve.

JuniorJBL
02-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Kind of nastalgic in a way. I remember looking at the 43xx and L series brochures and feeling kind of like I just did.

WAT TO GO JBL:applaud:

hapy._.face
02-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Beautiful! :applaud:

...LOVE the vintage design elements- yet evolved. I'm glad to see JBL gave special attention to the past. If looks are any indication to performance- they should have a winner!

yggdrasil
02-03-2006, 08:09 PM
And sounding great.:applaud:

Got an opportunity to listen to a pair of 1400's today. :yes: Fantastic.

Will have to go back over the weekend with some music that i know better.

Titanium Dome
02-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Super ultra groovy cool! Gracias. :D

JBLnsince1959
02-04-2006, 06:44 AM
And sounding great.:applaud:

Got an opportunity to listen to a pair of 1400's today. :yes: Fantastic.

Will have to go back over the weekend with some music that i know better.

Lucky you....if you can...can you give us a detailed review of your impressions and how it sounds ( lows, mid-bass, mid-range, upper mid-range, highs ) you know the details and maybe compared to something else?? :bouncy: :bouncy:

:hmm: Hmmmmmm....Maybe I'll have to fly to Norway to hear them myself :p

JBLnsince1959
02-04-2006, 07:02 AM
Oh Yes....and pictures too!!!!

Robh3606
02-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Wow!! Those sure do look nice. It certainly does bring back memories of looking at the brochures lusting over the vintage stuff. I hope a dealer near by has them I certainly would go have a listen.

Rob:)

spkrman57
02-04-2006, 09:05 AM
I am thinking I might try a design out with 4th order crossover myself as a project and see how it comes out.

Nice to see new JBL systems coming out, now just need some better availability!

Ron

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

MJC
02-04-2006, 09:14 AM
The Arrays and the K2 are systems I would love a chance to listen to.

And I totally agree with GT's statment of using 5 or 7 identical speakers is the best way to re-create the sound space the authors of the recording intented. And as we all know, in most ht systems the weakest link is the center speaker, if its not identical to the L/R. And the 880 really looks like it can do the job.
They're unconventional in design all right, but I bet they sound fantastic.

Earl K
02-04-2006, 10:19 AM
- I wonder if the referenced 24 db slopes, might be the combined system responses ( electrical slope, in series with the acoustic roll-off slope ) as opposed to only the electrical response ( from the systems' network ).

:)

Earl K
02-04-2006, 10:51 AM
- Here's a bit of G.T.s "closing message" from the brochure .

- In particular, I appreciated that the drivers' relative polarities have been maintained ( for at least the bottom 2 transducers ), as opposed to those polarities being flipped/compromised ( to maintain uniform phasing around the crossover point(s) ) .

:)

Zilch
02-04-2006, 10:57 AM
...LOVE the vintage design elements- Point them out, please.... :p

[Thinkin' about the rationale for the vertical horn. See D'Appolito Testing Loudspeakers pp. 58 - 60.... :hmm: ]

http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=12563&stc=1

Phil H
02-04-2006, 11:44 AM
I am sure they sound great. I may be alone in my overall opinion of them. I am sorry to say this. But to me, most of the K2 and Array series look like waste baskets at a fastfood restaurant http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/uhmmmm.gif

hapy._.face
02-04-2006, 01:05 PM

hapy._.face
02-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Point them out, please.... :p

Hey Zilch-

I hear ya. They look contemporary enough, but who can deny that smile of the horn? Looks like a smith take. And the caps on the back- look familiar? The cabinets look like seventies furniture: sliced angular edges. (Think Star Wars). They don't exactly fit in with today's trend when it comes to decor; and I think that was the intent (Since the 70's were arguably JBL's heyday in hifi). The proof is in the presentation. Why do you think you get a nostalgic feeling when looking at the brochure? That's because even the graphic design layout looks 70's. That's not to say there aren't contemporary elements in the overall design- but this was an obvious throw back/homage. I think they look cool!!! Then again- I like the look of the L212's...:screwy: (http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=2#)

Probably hard to market a statement piece like this for the modern day American market; Perfect for the Japanese (who's aesthetic goals are to "be more westernized.") Have you noticed how the Japanese are buying everything 70's JBL these days?? Google it up and see the many sites that offer vintage JBL at high end resale. I think they hit a homerun on this line.

'We feel the new Array series exemplifies the best of JBL's tradition and heritage...' Greg Timbers

sajt
02-05-2006, 03:37 AM
:uhmmmm: it is too much for me

boputnam
02-05-2006, 04:00 AM
To all those that have horns free-standing atop the LF cabinet, make note of what some top acoustic engineers found...

(from Greg Timbers report in the brochure)

JBLnsince1959
02-05-2006, 06:19 AM
:uhmmmm: it is too much for me

I am sure they sound great. I may be alone in my overall opinion of them. I am sorry to say this. But to me, most of the K2 and Array series look like waste baskets at a fastfood restaurant http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/uhmmmm.gif

NO, NO, NO..... :bash: :bash: :bash:

You just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not about "Looking" like the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's or anything else....It's not about looking like anything you've seen before.., It's not about being "one of boys", "Me Too" or contemporary, or stylist..or anything else....it's outside the box thinking....

IT"S ABOUT ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY.......The Music....and letting the numbers and the sound dictate how the speakers look....

It's the same mind that perfected 4 way crossovers

It's the same mind that gave us the 4315

It's the same mind that created one of the most unusual looking, beautiful and advanced speaker of it's day..the 250

It's the same minds that gave us the 4430 and 4435

It's the same minds that gave us the Everest

It's the same mind that gave us the "Imaginary Equivalent Tuning" (IET).

It's the same mind that gave us Charged-couple crossovers..

It's the same minds that gave us the K2

It's the same minds that gave us the Performance Series

Each of these speakers pushed the envelope of conventional thinking and speaker design to get as close to perfection as possible.... and God I love it........

It is thinking that takes us from where we are... to where we should be....it is imagination...genius.....creativity and BALLs..... it's JBL at it's core...

JBLnsince1959
02-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Form follows function. Looks like the Engineers won. I'm looking forward to getting a pair.

10-4 :applaud:

hapy._.face
02-05-2006, 08:08 AM
To all those that have horns free-standing atop the LF cabinet, make note of what some top acoustic engineers found...
(from Greg Timbers report in the brochure)

Thanks, Bo. But now I'm confused. I visited Dave (norealtalent) and his westlakes. He has a (second) pair of smiths on top and the 3D sweet spot was about the size of his entire freakin room! In fact- I've never heard a bigger depth of stage. HUGE! Perhaps the findings in GT's report were related to the speakers in question and the ability of the horn (placed/mounted properly) to bring the other drivers into the pocket with it. I'm not an engineer but the logistics of horn mounting seem inconsequential to me (in most cases). Most compression drivers have a density and heft to them that seem more than adequate at solidifying any UHF. And as for horns- they rarely have dimensionality issues (in themselves). Seems like all a decent horn needs (with regard to mounting) is a bit of isolation. Proper placement- of course. But to actually mount it to the cabinet- I don't know. Am I missing something??

Maron Horonzakz
02-05-2006, 08:19 AM
I went downstairs last night & turned my 2397 smith horns vertically on top of my bass cabinets & lo and behold I created the Array style without spending a dime. The wide diffraction principle was apparient no matter where i moved in the room. Ill make a metal adapter to hold the tweeter at the top edge. This could be the start of a whole new Smith style DIY project. For every body on this forum.:D Let me be the first to all Smith horn owners to continue this trend & come up with our own variations.;)

MJC
02-05-2006, 08:26 AM
NO, NO, NO..... :bash: :bash: :bash:

You just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not about "Looking" like the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's or anything else....It's not about looking like anything you've seen before.., It's not about being "one of boys", "Me Too" or contemporary, or stylist..or anything else....it's outside the box thinking....

IT"S ABOUT ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY.......The Music....and letting the numbers and the sound dictate how the speakers look....

I'll go along with that. To me they look like engineering got ALL their own way, for a change.
Consider the L212 compared to the L250/250Ti, everything that engineering had to compromise in the L212 was given to them in the 250's, mirror image, angled baffles, sloped baffles, etc. With the Arrays, they got even more of their own way.
I've never been one to hide my speakers(read in-wall), I'd set those babes up around my 65" screen, if I could afford them. Come to think of it I don't remember seeing any prices since the Arrays were first shown at the '04 CES. At that time, if I remember right, the system was $22k, plus the cost of the subs.

Earl K
02-05-2006, 08:27 AM
I'll go along with that. To me they look like engineering got ALL their own way, for a change. :yes:

hapy._.face
02-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Install a language pack and surf the Japanese hifi market. I hate to say it- but the K2/Array line looks like many other modern Japanese speakers. And coming from someone with an architecture education (me)- they are definitely 70's influenced. Whether it was on purpose or not is debatable- perhaps the senior engineers themselves allowed a bit of nostalgia to creep in.

‘form follows function’ is a phrase coined by the famous Bauhaus architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. The irony of that statement (when he made it) was that he himself was the most stylized designer in all of architecture. Truth is- form rarely follows function 100%. Here is a quote: “I have had no single element that has inspired me more than the common paperclip. This is truly a masterpiece of ‘form follows function’ and perhaps the only item in the world that lives up to that mantra”. Jorgen Rasmussen.

Ultimately- who gives a sh!t?!? If they sound good they sound good! :D :D :D :D

hapy._.face
02-05-2006, 08:44 AM
Consider the L212 compared to the L250/250Ti, everything that engineering had to compromise in the L212 was given to them in the 250's, mirror image, angled baffles, sloped baffles, etc.

Cold hard fact!

hapy._.face
02-05-2006, 09:01 AM
At least someone out there is digging what JBL is doing today! (and paying for it...) I just don't have $30K!!

Rolf
02-05-2006, 09:06 AM
I wish I could understand what this thread is about...:blink:

Rolf

Titanium Dome
02-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Even a consumer like me has to look at that and go "Holy crap!" (I'm using good words today. :p ) That makes me very interested.

Earl K
02-05-2006, 09:39 AM
(snip,snip)......."planar"......"the very best direct radiators"......( snip,snip)

Did that get your attention ?

(snip,snip)....... and go "Holy crap!" (I'm using good words today. ) (snip,snip)....... :p

Yea, no swearing, it's Sunday ya know ! :o:

I'd really like to see you buy a pair of these. :)

(snip,snip)....... That makes me very interested. ......(& some more snip,snip)

;)

Rolf
02-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Well... which do you prefer? Peter Paul Almond Joy or Peter Paul Mounds?

Both! They seems like a nice pair. Don't you think??

Rolf

Rolf
02-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Even a consumer like me has to look at that and go "Holy crap!" (I'm using good words today. :p ) That makes me very interested.

Don't bring Frank into this...Please.:p

Rolf

Titanium Dome
02-05-2006, 10:04 AM
When he's confronted with an either/or decison: "Why can't it be both?"

In reference to no one post in particular, JBL may have muffed the delivery of top products to North America in the past decade or so, but it can hardly be blamed for following the market.

When I do a search for certain recent models, I might get a hit or two in English (often Australia, New Zealand, or the UK), but far and away the majority of hits are from Japan, Korea, Indonesia, the Middle East, France, Scandinavia...

Here in North America we have the foremost forum on JBL (in English at least), yet we don't know much or talk much about anything that's happened in the past decade. The fact that a "talentless goober" became the expert on the Performance Series had more to do with someone actually buying and owning something that had been around a couple years than the fact that he knew anything. :p

A lot of us, myself included, spend a ton of money moving old JBLs around in an escalating used market, but few of us spend any cash on new product. JBL only makes money on new product.

Sure we buy NOS parts for our gear, then lament that JBL no longer supports our vintage products, but let's get real: JBL is not in business to be a parts dealer. That's a business plan that'll put it out of business. It's in business to sell products.

Those working class heroes that go to BB or wherever and buy Northridge E Series speakers and post about them on AVS are helping JBL more than us tweaking our beloved vintage gear. Those college kids who grab a set of EONs and start doing coffee house gigs are putting more into JBL than many of us. That secretary/receptionist making $9.75/hr who buys a JBL HTIB off Amazon.com put more money into JBL recently than many of us. And that snooty, too-rich-for-his-own-good, overpaid MBA up on the hill who had the Synthesis Hercules System installed in his media room really did all of us a favor by making sure there's a reason for the K2 to even be warehoused in North America.

When a new JBL Series comes out, I'm always interested. When a new thread starts here, sometimes the general tone is not too supportive, even though none of us has heard the product yet. We're critical of design decisions or mocking the look, all of which is our prerogative. Imagine a JBL exec reading some of that, then comparing what's posted here to what's posted by enthusiasts in Japan or Korea. Where would you focus your high end market?

I'm amazed that the JBL line is as broad as it is here in NA. It's quite diverse, and JBL's willingness to keep a line like the Performance Series alive in a market where it doesn't appear to sell very well is amazing.

When the Project Array Series is really on the streets, it will be an opportunity for JBL enthusiasts in NA to put their money where their mouths are. It's a real step forward (and a challenge to a direct radiator lover like me ;) ).

I'm already thinking about what older JBLs I'm going to sell to both make the room and to provide the money to get at least get two of the 1400 Arrays and a 1500 Array. Then I'll be contributing at least as much as the working class hero or secretary/receptionist mentioned above.

Earl K
02-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Nice Post Ti !

Articulate as ever :)

:p

hapy._.face
02-05-2006, 10:38 AM
When a new JBL Series comes out, I'm always interested. When a new thread starts here, sometimes the general tone is not too supportive, even though none of us has heard the product yet. We're critical of design decisions or mocking the look, all of which is our prerogative. Imagine a JBL exec reading some of that, then comparing what's posted here to what's posted by enthusiasts in Japan or Korea. Where would you focus your high end market?

Excellent post Dome.
I have a few comments on that:
If you know your target market is predominantly Asian- your elements of presentation tend to favor that group. That's just good marketing; Hats off to the JBL team. It's not that we (as Americans) don't "get it" (understanding)- it's that we don't get it (we are not the target market). JBL lost that loving feeling during the 'past decade' in the American market so why should they (JBL) make a statement speaker that favors (predominantly) Americans??

I think few Americans would even consider spending big bucks on a statement speaker with a JBL badge. Generally speaking- those with that type of disposable income will try to find the most obscure brands to imply exclusivity. JBL obviously has an excellent grasp on this- that's why the best is marketed overseas. The same can be examined in many other products that have a better overseas target market for US! Certain models of German cars, British Bikes/HiFi/Guitar Amps, Luxury Japanese cars, etc, have some of the BEST PRODUCT'S marketed to the U.S. and in some cases cannot even be purchased in their native countries because we demand the best (in some cases). JBL is just following the market like any good company does. I don't think it should imply we are stupid- we just don't want it (not enough of us anyways).

MJC
02-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Why can't it be both?

I'm amazed that the JBL line is as broad as it is here in NA. It's quite diverse, and JBL's willingness to keep a line like the Performance Series alive in a market where it doesn't appear to sell very well is amazing.

When the Project Array Series is really on the streets, it will be an opportunity for JBL enthusiasts in NA to put their money where their mouths are. It's a real step forward (and a challenge to a direct radiator lover like me ;) ).

There is a reason the PS isn't selling like the L100 in the '70's, and it is most of us can't find them. Sure I could buy them from Harman online, but I really like to AUDITION speakers before I buy. The only speakers I did buy w/o hearing first was the sub1500. But @ only $250 how could I go wrong, plus they were used for Revel subs.
And it looks like the Arrays are going to be sold the same way as PS, thru Synthesis dealers, and the only one around here doesn't have a showroom for auditions.
The last top of the line JBL's I've seen in stores here in Nevada were the L212s in '79, which I bought, and the 250Ti's in CC, in '87~'88.

spkrman57
02-05-2006, 11:07 AM
After my last post, most of the snipping/deletions have already been done.

Quickest I have ever seen.

If the "G" man ever gets a pair of the array series, I know I could never afford them, but sure would like to hear them at least once!

Ron:applaud:

4313B
02-05-2006, 11:58 AM
This is the realm of "current product". You know what that means. ;)

Titanium Dome
02-05-2006, 04:25 PM
There is a reason the PS isn't selling like the L100 in the '70's, and it is most of us can't find them. Sure I could buy them from Harman online, but I really like to AUDITION speakers before I buy. The only speakers I did buy w/o hearing first was the sub1500. But @ only $250 how could I go wrong, plus they were used for Revel subs.
And it looks like the Arrays are going to be sold the same way as PS, thru Synthesis dealers, and the only one around here doesn't have a showroom for auditions.
The last top of the line JBL's I've seen in stores here in Nevada were the L212s in '79, which I bought, and the 250Ti's in CC, in '87~'88.

No one looked any harder than I did to finally get a set, but things have improved, at least a bit. Giskard let us know a while back that Tweeter was picking up the Performance Series, and you can in fact see and hear it in (some of) the stores. There's one in Las Vegas (Summerlin I think), but I haven't checked it out.

Phil H
02-05-2006, 07:43 PM
T Dome,

I understand what you are saying about JBL making more profit by selling large quantities of less expensive speakers. But, I am not certain I follow your logic on the Japanese market. Are you saying that Japanese buy more high-end speakers or do the Japanese just buy more high-end JBL speakers. Is there no market for high-end audio in the United States, or is it that JBL just can not or does not compete in the high-end US market. I am wondering what total sales of the K2s have been worldwide.

To be honest, I do not know who is manufacturing the high end speakers being bought in the United States. Nor do I know what they look like. If they look like the boomboxes in Best Buys, Circuit City and Sears, I don't want them in my house. If I were to buy new speakers, the Performance Series would be a financial stretch for me. The issue is somewhat moot because I am not interested in home theater. If I want to see a movie, I grab my gal and head to a real theater.

I stated an opinion when I inferred that I do not like the appearance of the K2 and Array Series. I may be in a minority. I don't understand why Picasso is considered an artist. And, I don't understand why people think Andy Warhol's work is special. When I look at a photo of a Paragon, I see a fine piece of craftsmanship that I can appreciate, but I prefer the styling of the Olympus, Apollo and Delphi.

I hear people say that sonics is all that counts and not appearance. I do not agree. There are Ferraris; there are Aston Martins; and there are Rolls Royces. Anyone is kidding themselves if they think Ferrari does not care what their cars look like. They want them to look fast. I wonder how much styling thought goes into professional speakers. Do any of the commercial speakers look like the Array Series or the new L-series.

I certainly hope that JBL has good marketing people. But, I certainly hope they do not see this website as a marketing tool. This is a place for people that appreciate JBL's. If I loved the styling of the K2s (the one that has a grille covering the horn looks nice to me), I still could not afford them. I don't even have any idea what the the Array Series cost.

In 20 or 30 years from now, the kids that dig the whacky looking boom boxes may be buying the vintage K2s. When they reach the peak of there earning potential and have the most disposible income, they may be looking for the dreams of their youth.

Zilch
02-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Something I'm not getting here: Are these Project K2 offerings different from the previously available K2's? In what respect(s)?

4313B
02-06-2006, 08:40 AM
G.T. updated the networks from the original version.

The S4800 and S5800 have been around for awhile.

lfh
02-06-2006, 03:47 PM
...unfortunately it has quite a few flaws. (Perhaps it's just a draft?)

Obviously everybody read (and probably re-read) the section written by Greg Timbers, but did anyone read the rest? Without actually looking for errors, I noted the following:

P4:
Bass extension for S4800: -6 dB figure given (instead of -10 dB)

P5:
Text in the left side figure is in French!
"The K2 S5800 15" (1500FE) and..."

P6:
"JBL introduces the legendary 4320. With /.../ in a four-way configuration..."
Furthermore, the accompanying pic shows an Olympus AFAICT.

P7:
880 and 800 are mixed up in the pics.

P9:
880 and 800 are mixed up in the pics (again).
"800 ARRAY is a three-way bookshelf design featuring dual Array 8 8" (200mm)"

Don't Marketing ask Engineering to proof-read the stuff anymore?

As to the aestethics of the Project Array series, I figure people who don't love'em at first sight (including myself) will get used to them and appreciate them after a while. If nothing else the sonic performance should make the most conservative a convert :)

BTW, I was hoping to hear them during the weekend at 'High End 06' in Stockholm, but the Harman representative said they'll be introduced mid year in Sweden at selected high-end stores.

Fredrik

JBLnsince1959
02-06-2006, 04:11 PM
No one looked any harder than I did to finally get a set, but things have improved, at least a bit. Giskard let us know a while back that Tweeter was picking up the Performance Series, and you can in fact see and hear it in (some of) the stores. There's one in Las Vegas (Summerlin I think), but I haven't checked it out.

There's a store here in KC that has a whole room of JBL's ( i did take pictures to post - but i've misplaced them).

anyway they have the PS speakres in a complete HT setup and it is sweet...no one has bought any yet...too much money. Americans just don't get it. They'll pay $12000 for a screen and other stuff and then turn around and say to the salesman, well I have $500 what can we do for speakers? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Titanium Dome
02-06-2006, 08:13 PM
There's a store here in KC that has a whole room of JBL's ( i did take pictures to post - but i've misplaced them).

anyway they have the PS speakres in a complete HT setup and it is sweet...no one has bought any yet...too much money. Americans just don't get it. They'll pay $12000 for a screen and other stuff and then turn around and say to the salesman, well I have $500 what can we do for speakers? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

There are some projectors for around $1000 that project images nearly as well as the $5000 models, and many of the $5000 models are indistinguishable from the $10-12,000 models, especially in a typical room. In fact, in a recent attempt to upgrade, I considered a $16k+ DLP. (Ultimately I went back to a big, heavy, CRT projector because the picture was so much better, especially in HD.)

Uh, what was my point? :confused:

Oh yeah, some folks think that the difference between an inexpensive projector and an expensive one is worth $10k or more, when the reality is that you'll get more improvement to the overall system by spending the $10k on better speakers. It is really the better investment.

Mr. Widget
02-06-2006, 11:42 PM

I'm already thinking about what older JBLs I'm going to sell to both make the room and to provide the money to get at least get two of the 1400 Arrays and a 1500 Array. Then I'll be contributing at least as much as the working class hero or secretary/receptionist mentioned above.Hitting the streets may be a bit of a misnomer... they will be sold through the Synthesis Dealer Network... basically companies that do custom install and don't generally cater to tire kickers... I know of several that are a couple of guys with access to gear. They rarely stock the stuff, but order per job and outfit rooms for those with little interest in the gear... big picture and invisible sound are key.

Dinosaurs that like music systems are dying off left and right and are generally catered to by the "high end" market... a market that JBL left years ago and isn't likely to try to win back as the investment vs. profit ratio does work out...

I don't mean to say that the new JBL systems wouldn't do well in the high end world... and they may find themselves offered in a few markets, but in general... the days of heading down to Pacific Stereo or wherever to hear the "new" L220s or L300s is long past.

Try to track down a Synthesis dealer in your area and see if they have any installed systems that feature the new product... you may get an audition that way.

Widget

Maron Horonzakz
02-07-2006, 06:16 AM
I dont agree.....Who would whant to spend megabucks on TV soundtracks, just to listen to dialogs from Seinfeld, or screeming crowds of american idol? Or the slurping sounds of a porno flick?;)

4313B
02-07-2006, 06:26 AM
:rotfl:

norealtalent
02-07-2006, 06:47 AM
I dont agree.....Who would whant to spend megabucks on TV soundtracks, just to listen to dialogs from Seinfeld, or screeming crowds of american idol? Or the slurping sounds of a porno flick?;)

98% of mainstream American public. Can you hear me now? :D

robpatton
03-18-2006, 09:13 PM
I have printed Studio L series Brochures. Contact me if you would like to to drop one in the mail to you. Thanks!
Rob