PDA

View Full Version : I have some intereting news

Ken Pachkowsky
01-27-2006, 01:33 PM
I am pleased to announce that I will be representing Westlake Audio in Western Canada. The line will be sold through normal distribution channels and not direct to the public.

For obvious reasons I will cease posting any opinions re the product line on the forum. That being said, if someone needs technical help with existing equipment I would be happy to assist in any way I can.

Ken

Audiobeer
01-27-2006, 01:39 PM
That's great news Ken! No better representative than one who has a passion for the product! Good luck on your partnership! :applaud:

jim3860
01-27-2006, 01:41 PM
I am pleased to announce that I will be representing Westlake Audio in Western Canada. The line will be sold through normal distribution channels and not direct to the public.

For obvious reasons I will cease posting any opinions re the product line on the forum. That being said, if someone needs technical help with existing equipment I would be happy to assist in any way I can.

Ken Congrats there lucky to have you.:applaud:

edgewound
01-27-2006, 02:27 PM
That oughtta be fun....congrats on consumating the deal, Ken:applaud: . I'm happy for you.

John
01-27-2006, 08:02 PM
That being said, if someone needs technical help with existing equipment I would be happy to assist in any way I can.

Ken

That would be me?;)

glen
01-28-2006, 02:25 AM
For obvious reasons I will cease posting any opinions re the product line on the forum.

Ken

Hey Ken,

Please keep posting your opinions!

Just add a disclaimer to your tagline stating your affiliation.

This has worked fine in another newsgroup where paid endorsers participated.

the Forum would miss your input!