PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday David!

pmakres1
12-18-2005, 08:45 AM
Happy Birthday to DavidF!! :applaud: Hope you have a great day!

:birthday:

Peter

norealtalent
12-18-2005, 08:59 AM
:birthday: :bouncy: :D :applaud:

Titanium Dome
12-18-2005, 09:16 AM
I met David (and his lovely wife) last night in the darkened parking lot of an abandoned CompUSA in Santa Clara, CA. A couple of weeks ago he picked up another of my "Oops! Did I do that?" ebay acquisitions and stored them until I came up to the Bay Area.

Not only did he do all this for free, but he sold me a pair of excellent JBL S60 stands to go with my "new" $25 L60ts.

We talked for a few minutes in the light drizzle, then he drove off into the foggy night. He gave me first class treatment all the way, and his wife was a delight. Thanks, David! (Was that your birtdhay dinner you came from to meet me?)

Happy Birthday! :applaud:

DavidF
12-18-2005, 11:36 AM
I met David (and his lovely wife) last night in the darkened parking lot of an abandoned CompUSA in Santa Clara, CA. A couple of weeks ago he picked up another of my "Oops! Did I do that?" ebay acquisitions and stored them until I came up to the Bay Area.

Not only did he do all this for free, but he sold me a pair of excellent JBL S20 stands to go with my "new" $25 L60ts.

We talked for a few minutes in the light drizzle, then he drove off into the foggy night. He gave me first class treatment all the way, and his wife was a delight. Thanks, David! (Was that your birtdhay dinner you came from to meet me?)

Happy Birthday! :applaud:

Cheers, guys. Turned 50, me and Disney Land. Yes, we were lurking in the dark. My wife commented as we drove back that TD and I were like clones (on this speaker business). I could only respond that I was milk toast compared to some of the enthusiasts around here. Informal dinner, TD, and we timed it perfectly. Happy to help.

DF

Mr. Widget
12-18-2005, 12:45 PM
I liked that darkened parking lot with drissle scene... rather Philip Marlow.

Happy B-Day!

Widget

johnaec
12-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Happy birthday David! 'Still looking for a pair of 2214H's to complete a system using the L100T3 crossovers I purchased from you last year...

John

scott fitlin
12-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Happy Birthday David. many more, and many more JBL,s for your collection.

:dj-party: