PDA

View Full Version : First time poster

eyedoc
12-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Greetings.
My name is Kevin, and I am a JBL-holic. I was told that I could get help here. It seems that I have the too many JBLs as well. I have been reading the posts for some time, and have never had the guts to admit that I have the problem... Am I in the right place? :)

JuniorJBL
12-16-2005, 12:24 PM
Greetings.
I have been reading the posts for some time, and have never had the guts to admit that I have the problem... Am I in the right place? :)

Yes this is where you get help.
First off we need to start by distributing ALL of your JBL's amongst the fourm members.

Then we need to get you some bose and have you sit very still for 3 days listening to MUZAK while not falling asleep. (this is very important :hyp: )

Then we can call in Dr. Widget and he will then be able to verify if you have been cured:D

Just kidding :rotfl:

Welcome aboard Eyedoc

mikebake
12-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Greetings.
My name is Kevin, and I am a JBL-holic. I was told that I could get help here. It seems that I have the too many JBLs as well. I have been reading the posts for some time, and have never had the guts to admit that I have the problem... Am I in the right place? :)

Not really. This site chronicles the reality of the sorry state of JBL and the misconception that any of their products are any good. As a result, prices on all JBL's have plummeted, and we assist new members in disposal of their units, so they may upgrade to the Circuit City gear we all aspire to. Please post photos of all your JBL's and I will tell you the current disposal price and Paypal you............(plus, welcome aboard, and do tell/show us what goodies you have, please)
Edit; ah, crap, someone beat me to it.

Chas
12-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Greetings.

Nope, this is the Edirol forum.....:barf:

grumpy
12-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Run away, while you still can.
Or stay and sell your soul...
:deal:

-grumpy:nutz:

kingjames
12-16-2005, 12:36 PM
Let's see, you have JBL speakers,and I think this is Lansing Heritage,ya, your in the right place.Welcome aboard! If you been reading the post's then you ought to know how much we like pictures, post some of your collection,remember there is no such thing as a small JBL!:D

eyedoc
12-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Yes this is where you get help.
First off we need to start by distributing ALL of your JBL's amongst the fourm members.

Then we need to get you some bose and have you sit very still for 3 days listening to MUZAK while not falling asleep. (this is very important :hyp: )

Then we can call in Dr. Widget and he will then be able to verify if you have been cured:D

Just kidding :rotfl:

Welcome aboard Eyedoc

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

please be easy with me, I've never done this before... I will try to get you pictures as soon as I can. They are in 5 different rooms at this time - did I mention I had it bad? The good news is that nothing I have was ever available at Circuit City.

JuniorJBL
12-16-2005, 01:52 PM
The good news is that nothing I have was ever available at Circuit City.

:applaud:

mikebake
12-16-2005, 02:11 PM
remember there is no such thing as a small JBL!:D
Liar pants on fire! (http://www.jblpro.com/pub/obsolete/Control_Micro.pdf)

mikebake
12-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Okay, so start by listing what you have...........
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

please be easy with me, I've never done this before... I will try to get you pictures as soon as I can. They are in 5 different rooms at this time - did I mention I had it bad? The good news is that nothing I have was ever available at Circuit City.

JuniorJBL
12-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Edit; ah, crap, someone beat me to it.

It was funny tho :rotfl:

eyedoc
12-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Ok, the family,

L100t3 2 pair
L60t 1 pair
L20t 1 pair
L20t3 3 pair
SC305 old center channel that is junk (relatively) and is back setting in the original box waiting for a new home.

So tell me, is there a cure? Is there hope for me?

JuniorJBL
12-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Ok, the family,

L100t3 2 pair
L60t 1 pair
L20t 1 pair
L20t3 3 pair
SC305 old center channel that is junk (relatively) and is back setting in the original box waiting for a new home.

Ohh this is fun:applaud:

:no:

Just gona hafta buy more :yes: :thmbsup:

duaneage
12-16-2005, 03:09 PM
I came here looking for a 4411 xover schematic. A year later I have 4411 clones, L100T, and L20T with an eye on more. I need a bigger house if I decide to build 43x monster monitors.

mikebake
12-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok, the family,

L100t3 2 pair
L60t 1 pair
L20t 1 pair
L20t3 3 pair

OH yeah, it's called "upgrade to the better shit!"

norealtalent
12-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Ok, the family,

L100t3 2 pair
L60t 1 pair
L20t 1 pair
L20t3 3 pair

Maybe in the afterlife...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: For now, you'll just have to suffer like the rest of us poor saps...:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

scott fitlin
12-16-2005, 05:23 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

please be easy with me, I've never done this before... Dont worry! It doesnt hurt, youll like it.

The only problem is you may actually wind up with MORE JBL,s, not less!

Have you enough storage space in your home? Welcome to the bin, the Looney Bin!

:D

pmakres1
12-16-2005, 07:07 PM

Well, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you...I hate to tell you but this is the wrong place to be if you want to cure your addiction. But that'a a moot point anyway, because there is no cure! You can only stave off the cravings temporarily. Now for the good news: The way to temporarily stave off the cravings is to buy more JBL!! Now, don't you feel better already?

Welcome aboard and Happy Holidays! :applaud:

Peter

Chas
12-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Edit; ah, crap, someone beat me to it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Mike!:p