PDA

View Full Version : B.R.U.H.A.

moldyoldy
12-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Re-posted from my original, on the Altec users board, just had to share it.
In reply to complaints related to WAF;

"I just had an idea for a great new enterprise! See what you think of the rough draft for my first ad;"

Tired of the wife's incessant nagging to thin down your collection of audio gear?

Had enough of her threats to leave you if you buy anything else besides new curtains?

IF SO, THEN SEND HER FOR A WEEK OF THERAPY AT THE BFISH RETREAT for UNHAPPY HOUSEWIVES of AUDIOPHILES (B.R.U.H.A.)!

Here at BRUHA, she'll experience 7 gruelling days of oiling and hand-polishing various speaker cabinets, while being subjected to continuous high-decibel selections from artists such as Howlin' Wolf, Elvin Bishop, and Ry Cooder.

Each hard day's work will be rewarded with a night on the town, including visits to Leon's Sudz-N-Dudz, (pool hall/laundromat), and a scenic drive to Uncle Pood's Chrome Holler (when we run out of corn liquor).

As a LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER, the first 25 accepted applications (please include a recent photo of applicant) can experience a week of BRUHA for the unbelievably-low price of $200! (transportation, vaccination, and follow-up therapy not included)

I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT; (if) your wife returns home to you, it will be with a newly-found appreciation of your audio interests, an increased tolerance for audio expenditures, and the realization that living with you wasn't really that bad after all! Just don't act surprised when she screams "GIT-ER-DONE" in the middle of the night.

BRUHA----FOR (the wife of) THE DISCRIMINATING AUDIOPHILE!
(Cash only, local taxes may apply)