PDA

View Full Version : Are You a Good Moderator?

Ian Mackenzie
11-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Absolutely not...by recent accounts.

Doctor Who has tendancy to eliminate the offending issue and in doing so re-write history.

But that's what Doctor Who does best. Being a Time Lord he can alter the past and change the future, he's really quite uncompromising in that regard.

Lifes too short to spend time reading somebody elses rubbish.

Lancer
11-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Lifes too short to spend time reading somebody elses rubbish.You're goddamn right it is... :applaud: :cheers:
And I'm glad you brought that up - I just put the whole forum membership on my IGNORE list.

OMG I crack myself up! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rolf
11-18-2005, 10:13 AM
- I just put the whole forum membership on my IGNORE list.

Why am I not surpriced......:banghead:

Rolf

Lancer
11-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Dang! I must have missed Rolf! :D

Ian Mackenzie
11-18-2005, 12:59 PM
You're goddamn right it is... :applaud: :cheers:
And I'm glad you brought that up - I just put the whole forum membership on my IGNORE list.

OMG I crack myself up! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad you chimed in...I knew it was not a unique experience.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ian

Ps I now worked out what I was doing wrong, I was using the edit button not the delete button. :rotfl:

I will never take another JBL complaint literally.......:D

Rolf
11-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Dang! I must have missed Rolf! http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

You have not! I just found another way to reach you-1http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Rolf

morbo!
11-19-2005, 02:40 AM
can i be a moderator to

i promise to only use my powers for evil

muhahahahahahaha

Rolf
11-19-2005, 09:54 AM
can i be a moderator to

i promise to only use my powers for evil

muhahahahahahaha

Looking at your avatar....Nope!http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Rolf

morbo!
11-19-2005, 05:28 PM
com on guys u really need a arch nemisis!

Zilch
11-19-2005, 06:14 PM
There's nothing wrong with morbo! that a coupla weeks in Detox wouldn't fix.... ;)

morbo!
11-19-2005, 08:21 PM
ive heard about this dioxit

but dont like taking chemicals (THAT AREN`T NATURAL)

Ian Mackenzie
11-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Yes there's a whole industry called Detox in the States........can we sent him over to dry out.

Morbo's okay...another Aussie bloke after a hard days work ..just washing the dust down....:D

Just remember Our Carlton Daught is a bit more hi powered than your "Dish Water" :rotfl:

Actually, to be a good moderator you should be only ever be half sober...

Its slows the reponse time..you take nothing too seriously.....and the problems just go away by themselves:rotfl:

2,500 posts....Well what do you know, I am sure the next 2500 will be just as much fun!

spkrman57
11-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Actually, to be a good moderator you should be only ever be half sober...

Its slows the reponse time..you take nothing too seriously.....and the problems just go away by themselves:rotfl:

I wouldn't mind some of that great beer you have down yonder!

Ron;)

morbo!
11-20-2005, 04:14 PM
will trade beer for wild turkey!