PDA

View Full Version : Parts Express

John
10-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Hi I will be in the Dayton Oh. area on Tue. Has anyone stopped in at the Parts Express Store??? I was thinking of Dropping by And was wondering if it is worth my time. I was thinking of the store in Springboro Oh just south of Dayton.:)

pangea
10-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi I will be in the Dayton Oh. area on Tue. Has anyone stopped in at the Parts Express Store??? I was thinking of Dropping by And was wondering if it is worth my time. I was thinking of the store in Springboro Oh just south of Dayton.:)

If you haven't gone active yet and if you have the means, I'd buy a Behringer Ultradrive DCX2496, an Ultradrive DEQ2496 and a microphone ECM8000 and compare it to whatever passive x-overs you've got.

This requires a couple of more amps though.

But you won't be disappointed, I promise you that.

They've also got the semi tractrix Selenium horn HL14-50, which I love.

BR
Roland

spkrman57
10-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Drop me a PM if you feel like dropping by on your way through Ohio. I am about 1 hr away from Dayton(Parts Express) and would love to have a fellow member stop by and visit.
Ron

John
10-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi Too late I already made it to High point NC. and Sitting in Knoxville TN. as I write this. but will take a rain check. I did make it to parts express and bought a handy jasper jig and a few other goodies???:D