View Full Version : Who can help ?

paragon
09-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Alles geht den Bach runter.
Ich habe keinen Bock mehr.
Jedes Jahr weniger Geld in der Tasche.
Was meint ihr dazu ?
Das kotzt einen geradezu an.
Der Chef erwartet Arbeit rund um die Uhr.
Auch an Wochenenden.
Sorry, kann das nicht auf die Schnelle übersetzen.
Sollte wohl auch nicht in diesem Forum stehen.
All english members, doen´t read this.

Eckhard

Titanium Dome
09-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Around here, I am Der Chef, and it's an ongoing problem to keep everyone employed and well paid. Fortunately, I can still provide full medical and retirement benefits, as well as paid vacations, sick time, jury duty, personal days, etc. Yet, every year it is more difficult to do.

As long as I keep hope alive and treat my workers well, they will make me successful. When I lose hope and treat them harshly, then my agency is doomed.

Your boss needs to talk to me. :yes: Or you need a new boss. Or you should find a way to be the boss. :bouncy:

This JBL hobby of ours is one of the roads to hope for me. I can have classic and modern speakers that are as good as anyone's, and I can talk as an equal about my experience. (Okay, I know some might feel differently about that last point, but wer interessiert sich? Nicht ich!) When I have less than I'd like, i think how rich I am in JBLs. Maybe I should pay everyone with JBLs.

paragon
09-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Du hast Recht .:D

Guido
09-30-2005, 03:33 AM
Hey Titanium Dome why did you hide your perfect German?

Eckhard, you shouldn't worry. According to a nice proverb of famous Giskard we are all "going to hell in a trashcan". As long as we have JBL with us this can be fun ;)