PDA

View Full Version : So much for perfect feedback.

clmrt
09-09-2005, 12:11 PM
180ish perfects and about 20 that never bothered to leave anything. Then some Chinese cat wins one of my f'd up 125A's, for a goddamm PENNY. FOUR invoices, FOUR emails and 21 days later I assume he doesn't want to pay $40 to have it shipped, so I hit him with a NEUTRAL, explaining the situation.

Next day I get my first negative from the asshole, and he says I duped him and sold his woofer to someone else. I had a pair for christsakes.

PISSED!!

:biting: :biting: :banghead: :biting: :biting:

All for $0.01.

Zilch
09-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Post a calm, factual reply AFTER you cool off.

Cheapskates are the worst on eBay. It's the only power or control they have in their lives.

Only neg I ever got was from the dissatisfied purchaser of a $1.78 item.... :(

clmrt
09-09-2005, 12:55 PM
"Post a calm, factual reply AFTER you cool off."

:D

OOps

Audiobeer
09-10-2005, 09:45 AM
It hurts Bud! I remember my first one! I was super pissed. Zilch is right though. The buyers you want to deal with are smart enough to look at the bigger picture.

Titanium Dome
09-10-2005, 10:59 AM
The first time's always the hardest.

Even though we know the feedback system is virtually pointless, we still don't like bad things written about us, even by dummies. :biting:

porschedpm
09-10-2005, 11:43 AM
You may want to look into eBay's "Mutual Feedback Withdrawal" procedure:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/feedback-disputes.html

Donald
09-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I posted a neutral to one guy with a comment about the packing. He fired back with a negative.

I posted a negative for a guy that would not sell me the item I won for .99. No one else bid on it.

Approached both of them with the Mutual Withdrawal deal. They both went for it. Our feedback comments stay in the log but the counts are removed.