PDA

View Full Version : Importing Images to Post

ooppalla
07-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Yes, I am dumber than a rock ... and I don't like dumb rocks either. I have JPEG PICS I need to post for help on a 4425. When I use manage attachments, it seems to upload the images... But to where I do not know.
Input welcome
Don:blink:

Zilch
07-25-2005, 03:35 PM
After you select the image to be uploaded in "Manage Attachements," you hit the "Upload" button, then "Close this window" after it completes uploading (the filename will appear in the window). The images are uploaded to a secret place, and when you "Submit" the post, they magically appear. :D

You can upload up to 5 images per post, one at a time, in the "Manage Attachments" window.

ooppalla
07-25-2005, 05:06 PM
I took my photos with film camera and got CD so I could post. Image sizes are 750-1.12Mg. any quick and easy to make images smaller.
System says 175 max size. Sorry for the ignorant qs
Don

:blink:

Don C
07-25-2005, 05:39 PM
The answer really depends on what software you have installed on your computer. Why don't you double-click on one of your jpg image files, and tell us what application opens up with the picture.

louped garouv
07-25-2005, 06:40 PM
most windows based PCs will have the 'paint' application in their accessory areastart -- programs -- accessories -- paint

once in paint, open the pics you want, then use the image drop down to find 'stretch/skew' option -- then you in business...... :applaud: