PDA

View Full Version : MINIGON PICS From you know who...

evans224
05-29-2005, 09:47 AM
How is crow best cooked and eaten?http://www.eurosourceamerica.com/temp/minigon/c46n9.jpg

Stonehenge Man
05-29-2005, 07:56 PM
What spices do you like? Baked, fricasseed, or breaded and deep-fried?

Since I don't know what you are speaking of, I am seriously kidding. My weekend has had far more serious problems without the Internet. Finish up a good weekend and remember why it happens always...

Steven

duaneage
06-05-2005, 07:27 AM
No crow should be consumed because of one simple fact: Why were other photographs used for these items? A picture is worth a thousand words, so use pictures of what you have, not what looks like it. The forst set of pics were obvious doctors and not original. I don't trust people who do that.

Think about this idea... If you had items that belonged to someone else and wanted to sell them you would not publicly post pictures of it, you would say you had one, post pictures of a similar item, and then when you had interest send "new "pictures. "Oh, I just needed those other pictures because I didn't have any of my own" Adobe photoshop manipulation is easier than snapping pics?

The whole thing had a bad taste to it, and cheaped the forum in the process. I think a separate thread should be created that requires additional registration and verification. If we are going to have mini audiogon or ebay then you need such controls.

Alex Lancaster
06-05-2005, 07:49 AM
:( There are cheaters on Audiogon too.

Audiokarma
06-05-2005, 11:07 AM
C'mon guys, how long are we going to beat this dead horse?

I can understand how both sides feel on the issue. While the initial pics were conclusively altered from another pair, we've now seen the actual units too. Whatever the motives, let's just say this person showed less than good judgement. And who amoung us hasn't done that before?

It seems like the "selling standards" discussion has also been pretty well fully covered already too.

I've got a feeling some nerves are still a little raw around here over it all. May I suggest that we move on to the more positive aspects that make this site so great for all of us? Peace. http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/smile.gif