PDA

View Full Version : the Dynamic Duo is in the house!

Jakob
05-27-2005, 02:18 AM
Finally, after a six month wait, my 18"-boxes arrived last week. Put the woofers in and got them hooked up to the JBL 6290.
Put Yello's: "Daily disco" in the cd and hit "play" and then:
:applaud: ...heaven, I'm in heaven...:applaud:
I know You guys with big sub's know what I mean. There is some things that never can be described but I will give it a try: With these subs, the music comes alive. They give a balance to the 250 ti's especially at high level listening but I can't live without them at low levels either. There is something effortless and very macho about these big drivers, I could just sit and stare at (and listen to) them for weeks! For me, this upgrade is almost as big as when I got the 250's instead of my earlier L150's. I can feel the scent of audio nirvana!
I will post pictures as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera!

Thank You all on this forum who helped me realize this dream of mine! It took time but finally I'm there, and it was worth every second of waiting.:cheers:
-Jakob

DMMD
05-27-2005, 08:28 AM
Hej, Hej Jakob-

"Feeling the scent of Audio Nirvana" That's such a Swedish concept! :applaud:

BUT an AWESOME one at that. Glad to see someone smiling this morning.

Don Mascali
05-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Too much is just right.:applaud:

You can't get a valid reproduction of live music without that "kick in the groin" the big subs add.

boputnam
05-27-2005, 01:07 PM
I will post pictures as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera! :applaud: