PDA

View Full Version : Thank You JBL Dog

analogman
04-28-2005, 06:06 PM
A note of thanks, for the help JBL Dog has provided me in getting my stereo pair of C40 "Harkness" project going. He sold and shipped to me a very solid, complete cabinet, at an extremely reasonable price (no small task). It is refreshing to met someone willing to put so much effort into something, for so modest a financial return, and that someone is a virtual stranger. Thank you again, JBL Dog.
Regards,
Analogman

analogman
06-18-2005, 07:05 PM
I have posted this in Marketplace as well, numerous "bumps".

I still need a mate. I am looking for an ORIGINAL C40 Harkness, preferably with the components mounted on the LEFT when viewed from the front, but at this point it looks like I'll have to do with whatever I can find. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and will pick up within 100 mile radius from Concord California.
Cab must be complete and factory, with reasonable corners, finish condition NOT an issue.
Please contact me if you have a cab for sale, wherever you are.
Thank you,
Analogman

JuniorJBL
06-18-2005, 11:41 PM
would like to thank various members (Zilch,Dome and others) and former members of this fourm who have done just what Dog has done. I hope that we continue to have such great members here on the fourm:applaud: This IS a great place to be.
Shane

Wilsonj
06-21-2005, 07:40 PM
A note of thanks, It is refreshing to met someone willing to put so much effort into something, for so modest a financial return, and that someone is a virtual stranger. Thank you again, JBL Dog.
Regards,
Analogman

Did the same for me. JBL Dog is the man

Jim

analogman
07-15-2005, 07:02 AM
Bump

John
07-15-2005, 07:19 PM
I too have had some encounters with the JBL DOG and they were all good.:applaud:In fact he has gone out of his way to help me many times;)

JBLGUY
07-15-2005, 08:15 PM
He's such a good dog that he doesn't even bite LOL

:coolness: :dont-know