PDA

View Full Version : black friday sale!

engineerjoe
11-30-2019, 12:46 PM
I never thought much of any black friday sale before this. I always thought it was too gimmicky. I saw bait and switch stuff and other things that left me ignoring this day.
I happened to browse over to the JBL site. WOW!
I have a complete surround system using all older JBL speakers. The J830s mains are getting so old. They had to have the surrounds replaced. I said I will upgrade someday down the road. That day just came much sooner. Thank you JBL!
Too bad I missed out on the big mains that are sold out. I got the 530s and a center speaker for now anyways. I had the sub in the cart but removed it. My JBL 12" sub isn't as old as the rest of my speakers. So I will save up for new mains first.

Titanium Dome
12-04-2019, 04:44 AM
I never thought much of any black friday sale before this. I always thought it was too gimmicky. I saw bait and switch stuff and other things that left me ignoring this day.
I happened to browse over to the JBL site. WOW!
I have a complete surround system using all older JBL speakers. The J830s mains are getting so old. They had to have the surrounds replaced. I said I will upgrade someday down the road. That day just came much sooner. Thank you JBL!
Too bad I missed out on the big mains that are sold out. I got the 530s and a center speaker for now anyways. I had the sub in the cart but removed it. My JBL 12" sub isn't as old as the rest of my speakers. So I will save up for new mains first.

Nice pick up. Over on the AVS forum a lot of folks were grabbing whatever they could of the Studio 5xx Series, even if they were fearing divorce or banishment. There is something very addictive about that series. I heard some of the pre-production models at the developer’s house, and he was justifiably pleased with them.