PDA

View Full Version : God Bless the Troops From Canada

JBLGUY
12-25-2004, 11:13 AM
From your friends here in Canada I would like to say "

" GOD BLESS ALL YOUR TROOPS AND EVERYONE WHO IS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM "

They are the best group of folks for what they are doing for Humanity. Our hearts are with all of them and all the families who are sacraficing their loved ones.

You guys and gals are true hero's and we wish them all the best of everything.

God Bless America

sonofagun
12-26-2004, 08:55 AM

They are the best group of folks for what they are doing for Humanity. Our hearts are with all of them and all the families who are sacraficing their loved ones.

God Bless America
Bless each bomb, bullet, incendiary/explosive device designed to maim, injure, or kill bringing peace on earth to all so we can enjoy the great freedoms we enjoy as long as we comply with every law, rule, regulation, permit, license, code, and pay all taxes, fees, asessments, tickets, and fines now and our children in the future (if they have one).

A little cynical in this season of "Peace on Earth - Good Will Towards Men"

Maron Horonzakz
12-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Cynics are welcome too in finding peace. But lets not forget 9/11

alskinner
12-26-2004, 09:28 AM
Indeed cynical,

It is not my intention to get into a political debate, I don't believe this forum is the place for it. However, as a member of the U.S. Army in one form or another since the Vietnam era I find the comments made uninformed at the very least. I believe if you have been to war and watch people around you die in front of you I don't believe you would make such comments.

Bottom line is if you don't like your government then use your power as a citzen to change it, don't be cynical about the 2% of the U.S poputlation that has the intestinal fortitude to defend the county and a lot of times the world.

America has been blessed in that until 911 there has been no major terrorist action and as long as I can I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again

I apoligize to Don and the rest of the forum, I simply could let the below comment's go unanswered.

gonefishin
12-26-2004, 10:56 AM

God Bless America

JbL guy

I would like to join you in giving thanks to them as well.

thanks

Happy boxing day to all our northern neighbors as well

Happy Holidays,
dan

sonofagun
12-26-2004, 12:42 PM
It is not my intention to get into a political debate, I don't believe this forum is the place for it. However, as a member of the U.S. Army in one form or another since the Vietnam era I find the comments made uninformed at the very least. I believe if you have been to war and watch people around you die in front of you I don't believe you would make such comments.

Bottom line is if you don't like your government then use your power as a citzen to change it, don't be cynical about the 2% of the U.S poputlation that has the intestinal fortitude to defend the country and a lot of times the world.

How do you defend the country from 6000 miles away???

America has been blessed in that until 911 there action has been no major terrorist and as long as I can I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again

We are only terrorized by the media every day with the latest rumor of a threat (remember plastic sheeting and duct tape?) and an increase in the police state we live in. :biting:

sonofagun
12-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Cynics are welcome too in finding peace. But lets not forget 9/11
Or the Alamo, or the Maine, or the Lusitania, or Pearl Harbor, or the Gulf of Tonkin, or ...
anybody see a pattern here?

paragon
12-26-2004, 12:57 PM
A whole people fighting for freedom

Sorry, not only ....

Eckhard

paragon
12-26-2004, 01:02 PM
But, is this a speaker forum ??

We woent have any trouble with politics, please !!!!!!!!!!!!
We try to understand with other things and we love it.
Try to use the net as a com to combine as many people we can get, hope you understand, sorry.

:) :p Eckhard

Bernard Wolf
12-27-2004, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=sonofagun]

How do you defend the country from 6000 miles away???

/QUOTE]

You go to Germany - 3000 miles or Japan, 6000 (or so) thats how and BTW it has been done before .. remember WWII ? Sometimes you go to where you think you need to go... tough decisions.

Bernard

Audiobeer
12-27-2004, 05:06 PM
This topic should be moved to off topic forum. I will however tip my hat to any member of the service anywhere, anytime. God Bless all of you and thank you so much!!!!!

scott fitlin
12-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Now cant we all just get a loan, I mean along?

:D

whej4312
12-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Now cant we all just get a loan, I mean along?

:D I'll Second that. Only together can Humanity and the world as we know it survive...

sonofagun
12-28-2004, 08:26 AM
[

You go to Germany - 3000 miles or Japan, 6000 (or so) thats how and BTW it has been done before .. remember WWII ? Sometimes you go to where you think you need to go... tough decisions.

BernardSo that would justify Iraq (Or Iran, Russia, take your pick) coming here to "defend" themselves from us! Kinda like Japan did at P.H.

Maybe if we stayed home and kept our noses out of other countries business we'd be better off (kinda like Switzerland).

IMO

sonofagun
12-28-2004, 08:42 AM
This topic should be moved to off topic forum.

I agree

I will however tip my hat to any member of the service anywhere, anytime. God Bless all of you and thank you so much!!!!!

What God blesses human beings killing each other?

paragon
12-28-2004, 12:08 PM
Sorry for my answer, but this is a speaker forum.

Nobody of us whant`s war and similar things. And i agree (sorry can`t find the right words) with the US troups.
And I´m not a man of the 2. wold war !!, please, and i will not not forget this war !! And nobody will forget this in future !!
But we have now 2004 !
Please stop this !

Eckhard

Audiobeer
12-28-2004, 04:23 PM
This topic should be moved to off topic forum.

I agree

I will however tip my hat to any member of the service anywhere, anytime. God Bless all of you and thank you so much!!!!!

What God blesses human beings killing each other?It was my way of Thanking any of the men who serve in the Armed Forces. It was my way of expressing the graditude of the men who I feel are deserving of my gratitude. It was my personal response and way of Thanking them whether they are scraping bodies off the beach as a response to a tsunamis in Indonesia or cleaning out rats in the Middle East. They signed on whether they were looking for College funding or had an ideal that they could change the world. If I ask my/your/our God to Bless him, maybe He will, maybe he won't.....I have know way of knowing. But it makes me feel good to express my graditude for Brothers in Arms. I'm glad that when I was enlisted, I was not involved in any conflicts. I was lucky! But I always felt that no matter what I was doing, if someone somewhere asked God to Bless me He would whether I was involved in a conflict that civilians may or may not believe in or as in my case stuck in on the back of a troop carrier dry docked in San Pedro, California. So again if I want to send a God Bless to the troops who serve my/your/our Country please don't twist it to ask retorical questions. I knew this would happen, and that's why this should be locked and/or moved in the off topic forum.

RickL166
12-29-2004, 01:16 AM
So that would justify Iraq (Or Iran, Russia, take your pick) coming here to "defend" themselves from us! Kinda like Japan did at P.H.

Maybe if we stayed home and kept our noses out of other countries business we'd be better off (kinda like Switzerland).

IMO

Burying your 'head in the sand' never solved any problems, remember Europe in the 30s appeasing Nazi Germany, that did a lot of good, didn't it!??!!!!
or was that America's fault too, along with Pearl Harbor??? :screwy: