PDA

View Full Version : All

Ken Pachkowsky
12-23-2004, 02:34 PM
To all the buds who share this passion...

I wish you all a great xmas and new year as well as good health and happiness. Lets all take a moment to think of the families and young folks who are paying the utimate price in Iraq. Those of which, won't get the opportunity to share their life long passions of 20-30-40 plus years like many of us.

Peace
:tree:
Julie and Ken

scott fitlin
12-23-2004, 02:51 PM
A very merry christmas to all!

I wrote a letter to Santa! I asked for some more JBL, a NEW Crown I Tech, and some Peace in our world!

:happyh: :xmas: :happyh:

Guido
12-23-2004, 04:17 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you crazy JBL nuts.

May Santa bring more and more JBL gear :yes:

Think about those poor guys finding a new BOSE system under the christmas tree :barf:

4313B
12-23-2004, 04:19 PM
:) Happy Holidays :)

alskinner
12-23-2004, 04:52 PM
As I pour out the egg-nog, I am toasting James B. Lansing without him we wouldn't have any thing to rant about. Of Course I try not to forget what the seasons all about. May all of you be blessed in the comming year.

AL

Robh3606
12-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Happy Holidays!:happyh: and same to your familly and everyone else's! I am pouring a Franziskaner Hefeweiss . Great stuff!!:cheers:

4313B
12-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Of Course I try not to forget what the seasons all about.Shovelling snow? :eek:

scott fitlin
12-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Shovelling snow? :eek:We have snow blowers for that! I am thinking of putting some JBL mini speakers on that too!

:sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh:

alskinner
12-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Well in South Alabama, we shovel stuff but it ain't snow!

Cheers AL

Steve Gonzales
12-23-2004, 07:58 PM
I hope each and everyone of you and your famliys have a Very Merry Christmas!

:D

Audiobeer
12-23-2004, 09:19 PM
Merry Christmas to all. Your a fantastic bunch from all over the world with a great tastes.....one which is the JBL sound!

andresohc
12-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Merry Christmas to everybody and peace.

John
12-23-2004, 11:06 PM
Well it has been another great year with all you fans of all things JBL:)
Happy holidiays and a Merry Christmas

jblnut
12-24-2004, 07:19 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you crazy JBL nuts.

May Santa bring more and more JBL gear :yes:

Think about those poor guys finding a new BOSE system under the christmas tree :barf:
I'm still laughing about that one ! Since I live in the land of Bose (15 miles from corporate HQ) I encounter a lot of their stuff and it always brings a smile to my face, but perhaps for different reasons than intended :) .

Happy Holidays All ! Be Well and Be Merry !

jblnut

Hofmannhp
12-24-2004, 08:35 AM
Happy Holidays!:happyh: and same to your familly and everyone else's! I am pouring a Franziskaner Hefeweiss . Great stuff!!:cheers:Rob....I'm with you.....completely

Merry X-mas to all of you and your family, dogs, and other pets and thanks for sharing your time with me and all the other JBL-nuts

HP

here you can see the reason why I never drive to Utah (no beer)

OFD
12-24-2004, 09:37 AM
Ken started this thread with "To all the buds who share this passion...".

Finding this site has been an early Christmas present for me, and I spend countless hours pouring over your past and current threads, not only to glean knowledge from the masters, but also to get a feeling for the real kinship that exists here. These are gifts that one would never think of requesting, but here we are in our own little North Pole with elves (you know who you are) who listen to Santa JBLs' wishes, and share their peace and goodwill every day of the year.

To all of the nuts here at Lansing Heritage, Merry Christmas and a Happy Brew (guess that should read) New Year!

Ian Mackenzie
12-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Merry Christmas everyone,

Looks like Santa has been down under already.:presents:

Ian:cheers:

lfh
12-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Christmas greetings from Stockholm.

:)

gonefishin
12-24-2004, 02:35 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!:xmas:

ooppalla
12-24-2004, 07:35 PM
Happy holidays to all.

I have always loved audio and this forum has allowed me to rekindle a part of my life that brings so much pleasure to living.

My best friend Dave passed from cancer 8 years ago and he and I built disco's when I was in college and fully haired... Because of this forum I have been able to REALLY enjoy music again ... and buy some really great stuff that Dave would have loved to listened to and share.

Lift a brew to all we love and Mr. Lansing for his work and vision.

Special thanks to Zilch, Ken (that CD player I bought from you is Too, Too Good) Bo and all of you for sharing our passion for sound and it's spectacular reproduction.

Up with JBL and down with second harmonic distortion.

You guys, world wide, are the best.

Thank you and God Bless our Troops.

:)

Titanium Dome
12-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Best Wishes to all, and may you find some inverted Titanium domes either on or under your tree.

:tree:

Charley Rummel
12-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Merry Christmas! And happy holidays to all!

And, from the Rummel Family, thank you all so very much for your prayers and support durring our terrible ordeal this year. May 2005 bring new prospects and horizons to us all!

Best regards,
Charley Rummel and family

merlin
12-25-2004, 01:52 AM
Wishing you all happy holidays and a peaceful 2005 from the other side of the pond.

We're getting snow today and the whole country is excited!!

Best Regards

Michael

dennis j leisz
12-25-2004, 06:17 AM
Blessings to All this holiday season. Dennis

yggdrasil
12-25-2004, 08:40 AM
Merry christmas and a happy new year to you all.

It has been a relief to find this forum.