PDA

View Full Version : Help make sense of JBL midrange waveguides

Toastytoy
09-14-2017, 05:05 PM
Hello everyone, long time lurker here. I am the type of person who usually doesnt post much since there is so much information if you only search, but im really having a hard time with this one. I am trying to find a waveguide/horn lense for ~ 700-2k hz to match up with my Radian 475PB on the VTX 1" waveguide. I am pretty dead set on a horn loaded 6-8" woofer rather than a large CD. I thought things were groovy when i found the (PRX535) 363395-002 mated with an eminence 6.5, but i ordered the waveguide from prosoundservice and the next day rexieved an email saying that the lens has been discontinued and they are refunding my money. :(

After hours pouring through forums and JBL pdf files, this is what i came up with as far as all of the MID horns currently in production.

PT-H95HF (338781-001)

PT-K64MH

PT-K95MH

PT-N95MF-1

PT-N64MH-1

Anyone have any experience with any of these, or know if it is possible to source them? I know some of them are for a CD, but im just trying to get everything organized in my head. Other options i have are the PI speaker midhorn mated with the 2123, which seems like my best option right now, however the 10" mid seems unnecessary for my application. There is also a dual 1" cd + midhorn combo by QSC out of the HPR153i speaker, but i am not finding any way to purchase the horn alone. Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for a great forum i have learned so much on here already.

-Mike