PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: Home Theater Seminars This/Next Weekend in Colorado - JBL & Revel

Brad Waite
03-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Hi all,

I wanted to drop in with a last-minute announcement about our home theater seminars we're hosting in Denver this Saturday (3/11) and Sunday (3/12), and in Colorado Springs next Saturday (3/18). The seminars start at 1 and run until 6. We'll be covering a bunch of topics, but the highlight for many of you will be the fact that we'll have JBL M2, LSR-708, and S2S-EX set up in the main room. Plus we'll have a Revel Performa2 system (F208, C208, M106 & B12) in our breakout room.

You can find more details and register here: http://tsrav.com/home-theater-seminars-spring-2017.html

Video-wise, we'll have JVC's new $35K DLA-RS4500 native 4K laser phosphor projector, as well as their DLA-RS620 on display, on Stewart StudioTek and Phantom HALR screens.

Chris Deutsch from JVC, Robert Keeler from Stewart Filmscreen, Kris Deering from Sound and Vision magazine, and Gregg Loewen, world-renowned calibrator, will be on hand.

I'm happy to answer an questions in this thread, although my responses may be delayed due to all the last-minute preparations.

It would be great to see some of you there!

Brad Waite