PDA

View Full Version : My JBL addiction continues

dennis j leisz
12-10-2004, 11:03 AM
I am experimenting today with attaching photos to my posts. Here are a couple of other JBL speakers in my collection. One is of my own design, a 43xx knock off, and the XPL 200A's in black lacquer. They all sound great! Dennis

louped garouv
12-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Awesome work -- I wish I had that kind of woodworking skill....

can you play the speakers with that stuff on top of them? I had a chess set on top of my model 19s -- the bass vibrations shook the things right off....

broken glass chessmen and a board all over the place -- nothing sits on top of my cabinets now!

paragon
12-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Wow !!

What speakers do you use in your selfbuild enclosure ?

Eckhard

Don McRitchie
12-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Dennis

Remain calm. A crisis intervention team has been dispatched to your location complete with U-haul trucks to disabuse you from your affliction. To ease the withdrawl pains, we will leave you with a JBL "Creature" PC system. Just hang in there and remember - we're all pulling for you.

Don

louped garouv
12-10-2004, 11:48 AM
maybe the creature system wouldn't be good, kinda like giving a crack head just a little bump of powder, dontchathink?

we will leave some Bose speakers instead......that way he wont get the urge to get back into JBL......

I'll drive the U Haul to my storage unit after loading! :D

Mr. Widget
12-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I am experimenting today with attaching photos to my posts. Here are a couple of other JBL speakers in my collection. One is of my own design, a 43xx knock off, and the XPL 200A's in black lacquer. They all sound great! Dennis
That is very nice work Dennis! I did notice photo scaling issues in your post of the M9500s. If you rescale repeatedly or are using poor software that can happen. I try to rescale only once from the original size when I post here.

Widget