PDA

View Full Version : T/S Parameters in Excel format

SteveJewels
01-13-2017, 08:20 PM
I have the JBL transducers T/S Parameters page from the archives. I'm wondering if anyone has transcribed them to Excel. If you know where to find this, please post a link. If this has not already been done, I will do it and post a link here.

Thanks!

Steve

ivica
01-14-2017, 04:41 AM
I have the JBL transducers T/S Parameters page from the archives. I'm wondering if anyone has transcribed them to Excel. If you know where to find this, please post a link. If this has not already been done, I will do it and post a link here.

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Do not hesitate, just , do it.

Regards
Ivica

Flodstroem
01-18-2017, 01:40 PM

Thanks!

Steve

Steve your idea sounds interesting though I have never seen a JBL transducer T/S parameters list as an Excel file. Could be beneficial to have it in that file format for to be able to do updates: ad transducers or do corrections of older transducers T/S parameters :)

gcarlberg
01-24-2017, 08:58 PM

Thanks!

Steve

I imported that data a couple of years ago.

The forum wont let me attach a copy, so please PM me with an email and I'll send you a copy.

George

remusr
01-28-2017, 12:53 PM
I believe it has been posted before. I recall doing it with s different extension to get by the attachment restriction. Download and alter the extension to xls and viola.Will look for post.