PDA

View Full Version : Japanese 4343 article

Guido
12-05-2004, 11:09 AM
I have a japanese "stereo sound" magazine autumn 2004.
There is a very interesting article about the 4343 which I unfortunately can't read.
I think we have some japanese members. If anyone is willing to translate the article let me know and I will send the pdf.
This article would be nice in our library.

Niklas Nord
12-05-2004, 01:42 PM
I agree with Guido here..
Would be great with some translation !!

Ian Mackenzie
12-06-2004, 02:34 AM
Try Google

arishim
12-07-2004, 10:16 AM
hi, I am newly registered today. As I am out of country on business and do not have the article with me now, I like to share what I remeber. They will explore the possibilites of 4343 with current technologies or new finding these years e.g. replacing with other modern woofers, revisiting some parts(this part might be wrong), etc. I did not buy this article this time, as it was covered just some possibilities I remeber. I might buy once they go into detail, though. I expect to they will cover 4343 next couple of times with some more consideration. Pls send me PDF, I might be albe to give you some more idea.
PS I have just went to check the stereosound web and read the title. It says "to revitalize(?) masterpiece 4343".

arishim
12-07-2004, 10:45 AM
I also remeber they are talking about the possibilities of reenforcing cabinest (I am not so confident with this part). Anyway, I need to take a look at the article.

jandregg
12-07-2004, 01:09 PM
For translations try this link: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Guido
12-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Sounds that you can help arishim. :)

Please PM me your eMail.

All these links to translators do not help at all as I do not have the TEXT in electronic format. Only a pdf as my scanner can't recognize japanese letters.

arishim
12-09-2004, 02:25 AM
I also remeber they are talking about the possibilities of reenforcing cabinest (I am not so confident with this part). Anyway, I need to take a look at the article.
sorry, this was not stated after read the article.