PDA

View Full Version : Jbl l77

Aces full
07-28-2016, 04:49 AM
Was wondering if anybody knows the correct position of the passive and the LE 10A, If the speaker is sitting on the floor and you have the Tweeter to the right should the passive be at the bottom or top? Or same thing backwards, If you have the speaker L77 with the Tweeter to the left should I Install the passive in the bottom hole? Thanks Aces full:banghead:

Joseph Smith Jr
07-28-2016, 07:20 AM
Was wondering if anybody knows the correct position of the passive and the LE 10A, If the speaker is sitting on the floor and you have the Tweeter to the right should the passive be at the bottom or top? Or same thing backwards, If you have the speaker L77 with the Tweeter to the left should I Install the passive in the bottom hole? Thanks Aces full:banghead:
Don't know why you're banging your head?
That's one of the things that's very nice about this model, it is for all practical purposes configurable
Is interesting that a hard confirmation of original assembly in photographic or drawing form does seem elusive
Have you dissembled them and now forgotten where they were or just trying to determine best position for set up?
Do you, or do you want to eventually use them vertically or horizontally, on the floor or stands and how far apart?

Joe

Ed Kreamer
07-29-2016, 06:01 PM
Hi Ace's from the Democratic Peoples Republic of Washington State

I would put the PR below the Active Driver. You're getting all the upper mid-range from the LE 10, and the closer to ear height the better.

Have Fun

Ed