PDA

View Full Version : Foam Grilles availability

sonofagun
11-27-2004, 10:29 AM
Unfortunately due to still being in the process of moving (problems), winter weather setting in (another problems!), AND being laid up with a bad case of sciatica* :biting: (anyone know a cure or treatment for?), grilles will be unavailable for a while.

Ran up some hospital bills because of* and now can't make any $$ to pay them :banghead: !

Oh, I prefer direct emails to PM's.

mech986
11-27-2004, 11:49 PM
Hey sonofagun,

I don't know if you have ever tried it, but maybe check out the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Michigan State University before the heavy snow sets in. Ask to be seen in the Osteopathic Manipulation Clinic. They have some top notch people there who are expert in musculoskeletal issues. I should know, they trained me. If you problems that can be helped by manipulation, or by other medical means, they can provide some guidance and good advice. If you go, please tell them I referred you.

Bartley Yee, D.O.
MSU-COM Class of 1984

sonofagun
01-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Grilles are available from me again except:

I can only provide plain design grilles with beveled or 90 degree edges at this time.

Email me direct for pricing/quotes.

gassy
01-14-2005, 12:44 PM
How soon do you think you'll have the L150 grilles available, sonofagun? :banghead:

sonofagun
01-14-2005, 01:18 PM
If you mean L100's, not until spring :banghead: although I could make a plain grille for them.

Mr. Widget
01-14-2005, 01:30 PM
We can wait. Do let us know when you are back in the Quadrex business.

Widget

gassy
01-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Oops! I did have the wrong model #, didn't I? :o And like Widget, we want the Quadrex grilles!:D

If you mean L100's, not until spring :banghead: although I could make a plain grille for them.

Zilch
01-14-2005, 03:54 PM
OR, just tell us where to get the stuff AND how to do it. :duck:

Alexander
01-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Sonofagun,

Glad to see your feeling a bit better! I had emailed you back in November about a pair of L100 blue quads. Count me in on the waiting list for your spring production run. Maybe with enough interest it could be sooner rather than later...here's to hoping anyway...your product looks darn good.

Best of Health,
Andrew

gassy
01-15-2005, 01:33 AM
My email was back when he thought he'd be ready to start by Christmas, after getting settled in after his move, but unforeseen circumstances has pushed back the timetable. But good things come to those who wait! :applaud:

gassy
02-02-2005, 03:54 PM
ttt... What's the latest, sonofagun? :blink: