PDA

View Full Version : Jammin jersey

JoeNelis
01-29-2016, 11:02 AM
Hi, I've been trying to call jammin jersey for two weeks now, do they still exist?? The phone justs rings out.

Regards joe.

Horn Fanatic
01-29-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi, I've been trying to call jammin jersey for two weeks now, do they still exist?? The phone justs rings out.

Regards joe.

Out of curiosity I just called them. Yes, they are still in business and can be reached at (818) 993-9969. Perhaps you're calling during off hours?

Hours:

Friday

11AM–6PM

Saturday

11AM–6PM

Sunday
Closed

Monday
Closed

Tuesday
11AM–6PM

Wednesday
11AM–6PM

Thursday
11AM–6PM

JoeNelis
01-29-2016, 10:48 PM
Thank you for that, I've been trying from Australia with that number and looking at time they should be open but phone rings out. Will try again soon.

PoulM
01-30-2016, 12:47 AM
Please refrain from doing any business with these idiots at Jammin Jersey. I have had a very frustrating personal experience with the purchase 5 JBL 3115As from them. After over a year of useless waiting and all kinds of silly excuses, (you can imagine the expense on unanswered phone calls) it took a severe promting from a law firm a great friend in the US recommended to get things going. Suddenly the long lost crossovers mysteriously appeared! And of course there was never any talk of just returning the money, in fact precious little talk at all, because of those buggers not answering neither phone nor letters.
Apparently you are even worse off should you accidentally stray into their shop..Quite amusing to read about how they treat customers, I can certify to that!

JoeNelis
02-01-2016, 04:03 AM
Please refrain from doing any business with these idiots at Jammin Jersey. I have had a very frustrating personal experience with the purchase 5 JBL 3115As from them. After over a year of useless waiting and all kinds of silly excuses, (you can imagine the expense on unanswered phone calls) it took a severe promting from a law firm a great friend in the US recommended to get things going. Suddenly the long lost crossovers mysteriously appeared! And of course there was never any talk of just returning the money, in fact precious little talk at all, because of those buggers not answering neither phone nor letters.
Apparently you are even worse off should you accidentally stray into their shop..Quite amusing to read about how they treat customers, I can certify to that!

Wow, sorry to hear of the poor experience i've been there so i feel your pain. thanks for the experience.

dezmond
02-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Another place to watch out is "Music go round" , more morons and they have a bunch of stores.

Wagner
02-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Here's a little clue for you all (or two):

Guess they need to update the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Jammin-Jersey-Music-Pro-Audio-410965898987067/info/?section=hours&tab=page_info

Says at the bottom of the page, lower right corner, fine print, that they "aren't set up to receive E-mail at this time"
http://www.jamminjersey.com/

Lee in Montreal
02-01-2016, 06:09 PM
For what it's worth. But it seems the attitude mirrors certains comments here.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/jamminjersey-music-and-pro-audio-northridge

Exemple

"The owner of this establishment is extremely rude. I've been a patron of this this overpriced, ramshackle of a hole, off and on for the past 20 years. I think today will be the last. The owner is extremely rude, to the point of being disrespectful and dismissive. His employee was much more nice and willing to help, but the owner trumps the employee. The best was his employees face when the owner told me he had no time to help me....when he, myself and his employee were the only ones in the store. This place is way overpriced, and the inventory cannot be trusted. Much of the inventory has been in the store for the entire time that I've known it to exist...most of the equipment in the store came from the store they had in Reseda back in the 90's. The new gear that this place has is very poor in craftsmanship and you would be much better off going to Guitar Center 1 mile down the road and get a guarantee on what you purchase."

Horn Fanatic
02-01-2016, 07:20 PM
A word to the wise.

When anyone conducts commerce with a business, by which the buyer either sends a bank check or money order through the USPS, or by credit card over the phone or internet, and does not receive the product purchased in a timely manner, or never, the seller is guilty of either mail fraud, or wire fraud. Both acts are a federal crime and subject to a fine and incarceration.

As to the case of PoulM. You were much to forgiving and patient. The next time you encounter a transaction under similar circumstances and receive no satisfaction after a few attempts, threaten the seller by telling them you are going to file a complaint with the District Attorney of the county the business is in, the Attorney General of the state the business is in, and file another complaint with the United States Postal Service. That should get their attention. And give them a deadline to respond.

Although the Better Business Bureau has no clout, file a complaint with them also. They keep all complaints on file for the purpose of informing the public.

H.F.

JeffW
02-01-2016, 07:27 PM
I've bought stuff from them 3 times and it was all fine.

Wagner
02-01-2016, 10:19 PM
A word to the wise.

When anyone conducts commerce with a business, by which the buyer either sends a bank check or money order through the USPS, or by credit card over the phone or internet, and does not receive the product purchased in a timely manner, or never, the seller is guilty of either mail fraud, or wire fraud. Both acts are a federal crime and subject to a fine and incarceration.

As to the case of PoulM. You were much to forgiving and patient. The next time you encounter a transaction under similar circumstances and receive no satisfaction after a few attempts, threaten the seller by telling them you are going to file a complaint with the District Attorney of the county the business is in, the Attorney General of the state the business is in, and file another complaint with the United States Postal Service. That should get their attention. And give them a deadline to respond.

Although the Better Business Bureau has no clout, file a complaint with them also. They keep all complaints on file for the purpose of informing the public.

H.F.
:nutz:

Wagner
02-01-2016, 10:21 PM
I've bought stuff from them 3 times and it was all fine.
How long ago?

PoulM
02-02-2016, 01:41 AM
When you like me are sitting in Denmark, Scandinavia in the other end of the world and all dealings have been either per snail mail or per telephone, legally valid proof is hard to come by and not least effectuate. So I was pretty much stuck as it was a matter of just a thousand dollars worth of merchandise.
The for me really worrying part in this little story is, that I had before repeatedly bought cheaper items from them with no problems at all. One cannot quite escape the suspicion, that this time they just thought they´d give it a go and just f++k the customer because the amount of money involved was worth grabbing but not really worth pursuing legally::

speakerdave
02-03-2016, 11:20 AM
I dealt with them once years ago. Even then I didn't like the idea of sending a check and just waiting. The order was a pair of horns. They arrived OK, but then I'm in the same state. The packing was very iffy ('with luck, this'll work'). You have to ask why somebody runs an Internet business without taking credit cards. Maybe there's a history there. Anyway, their prices pretty much insulate me from dealing with them.

Wagner
02-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Come on guys!

You can look at the f'ing store front and their "web page" and see what's up

F'ing scum bags, about one click above a pawn shop (a shit hole pawn shop, like pay day loans and we buy gold all under one roof type place)

AND it's L.A.!

What the hell do you expect?!?

Give me a f'ing break: "jammin' jersey"?, you gotta be sh&tin' me?!

And now you're tellin' me you're mailin' 'em checks??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean the guys over in Europe may not be able to spot/be dialed into/be expecting a true American scum bag based on the visible and obvious aesthetics, but you Americans?

gasfan
02-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Seems like the place to go check out in person to see if they have what you need and haggle for a good price. Mind you there's a used tool shop in my town with everything you could think of from circa 1930 and up. It would take a week just to peruse everything there. I got a piece there for a serious steal once:)(he clearly didn't know it's value), but I won't go there anymore because I guess he discovered his foible and has tried to recoup on my subsequent visits. It's a place where you wheel and deal on the spot.

Wagner
02-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Looks like a dump to avoid to me on a semi-shitty side of town
Oh, that's right, I live in Kalifornia and you live in canada

gasfan
02-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Looks like a dump to avoid to me on a semi-shitty side of town
Oh, that's right, I live in Kalifornia and you live in canada

Welcome! Is Kalifornia located in our galaxy or farther out?

speakerdave
02-03-2016, 04:26 PM
. . . . but you Americans?

Well, we Americans are willing to give just about anybody a chance to redeem himself! Right, Wagner?

Wagner
02-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Well, we Americans are willing to give just about anybody a chance to redeem himself! Right, Wagner?
Well, roughly 7 years of negative (interweb :frantic:) feedback IS an awful lot

And THAT was just with a cursory glance at page "1"

(your PM inbox is full by the way)