PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Oldmics

Guido
11-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Have a cool blonde! :cheers:

I do not check "todays birthdays" every day but came across yours. Have a nice party.

Earl K
11-21-2004, 04:17 PM
Yes indeed , :yes:

Have a Very Happy Birthday Oldmics ! :dancin:

<. Earl K :cheers:

Robh3606
11-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Yes have a happy:rockon1: :cheers:

Rob:)

Oldmics
11-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Thanks Gentlemen for the good wishs.

Dinner was great.Spent the day installing Hi Definition recievers in two locations.

My birthday present to myself was a "Harlan" cabinet that I fetched in Cincinatti yesterday.Soon that project will be done and pictures posted.

This forum is a great place and I thank you all for the wisdom,comedy and good times that make me want to be a part of this community.

Best regards,

Oldmics

boputnam
11-21-2004, 10:22 PM
Hey, man...

Apologies for being late to this great party - I was over at Ms. Gadget's watching Widget audition May...

You've been a great resource for me personally, and I want to acknowledge your generosity. Your reply pm's aren't always on-time ;) , but they are timeless for a fledgling FOH guy like me.

Thanks, dood.

johnaec
11-21-2004, 11:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Oldmics - may rock 'n roll ever live on...

John

Mr. Widget
11-22-2004, 12:34 AM
Happy Birthday! It is still your B-Day on the West Coast clock.... missed it by a few hours on yours.:(

Harlan hmmm. Look forward to seeing the photos!

Widget

4313B
11-22-2004, 05:43 AM
Happy Birthday! :wave:

:cheers:

Don McRitchie
11-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Unfortunately, I have no excuse with time zones. I just didn't see this until now. Therefore, a belated Happy Birthday!!!!!

Best regards
Don

scott fitlin
11-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Better late than never! Happy bday, Oldstuff! I mean Oldmics, Happy B Day have a great one!

:D

mikebake
11-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Thanks Gentlemen for the good wishs.

Dinner was great.Spent the day installing Hi Definition recievers in two locations.

My birthday present to myself was a "Harlan" cabinet that I fetched in Cincinatti yesterday.Soon that project will be done and pictures posted.

This forum is a great place and I thank you all for the wisdom,comedy and good times that make me want to be a part of this community.

Best regards,

Oldmics
Yes, and another belated Happy Birthday; thanks again for the heads up in the tent sale many moons ago!!

Now, what the heck is a Harlan? You were in Cinci yourself? I'm about 1.5 hrs north of there, and Giskard is about 2.5 hrs, north of there, straight up I-75. Tell me about this Harlan thing??!!

Oldmics
11-24-2004, 10:19 AM
Hi Mike

I was wondering why the car wanted to go north when I reached Columbus.

Just a suicide run up and back to Cincinatti for more fine JBL collectables.

Discussion of the "Harlan" started with this link

http://audioheritage.csdco.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1223&highlight=harlan
And again ,thanks to all.

Oldmics-Owner of 7 Harlans (and more)

Alex Lancaster
11-24-2004, 01:07 PM
;) Mics:

You also have the 7 girls, and more?

Mr. Widget
11-24-2004, 04:32 PM
;) Mics:

You also have the 7 girls, and more?
Alex, that's Harlans, not harlots. ;)

Widget

mikebake
11-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Hi Mike

I was wondering why the car wanted to go north when I reached Columbus.

Just a suicide run up and back to Cincinatti for more fine JBL collectables.

Discussion of the "Harlan" started with this link

http://audioheritage.csdco.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1223&highlight=harlan
And again ,thanks to all.

Oldmics-Owner of 7 Harlans (and more)Okay, some pointed questions;
1. I somehow thought you were a Californian. Am I wrong?
2. I supposed it has been sorta covered somewhere here, but what exactly is/was your career, and where did all your FOH experience come from, again??
3. What are you doing with the Harlans? Those are so cool. Are these things still loaded? Putting newer drivers in some? Sounds like fun.

MBB