PDA

View Full Version : JBL L200 OEM Recone Kit

jerryjames8080
11-24-2015, 03:51 PM
when looking at re-coning the drives in a L200 does anyone know where to get jbl oem re-coning kits. if not does anyone have any recommendations on where to send to get the best job and closest to the original sound. I have two pairs and want them to match as close as possible. Thank you for any direction i am new to this site.

Wagner
11-24-2015, 04:20 PM
when looking at re-coning the drives in a L200 does anyone know where to get jbl oem re-coning kits. if not does anyone have any recommendations on where to send to get the best job and closest to the original sound. I have two pairs and want them to match as close as possible. Thank you for any direction i am new to this site.

Also a member here: "edgewound"
Ken Haerr:

http://www.jblproservice.com/jbl-pro-logo.gif

Upland Loudspeaker Service
1042 N. Mountain Avenue, Suite B368
Upland, California 91786
909-946-5944
1-888-990-1049
Transducers, Selenium

grumpy
11-24-2015, 04:24 PM

Time machine perhaps? LE15B cone kits were rare five years ago (and almost $300/ea).

Aftermarket kits are available, often in many pieces which must be assembled (or have the place do it for you).
Speaker Exchange
Upland Loudspeaker Service