PDA

View Full Version : In My Small 16' X 13' Audio Cave I Have ...............

cgregory4
09-18-2015, 08:43 AM
Pairs ea of L300s, Jubals, 4313s, and 4645Cs.

So why in the name of tarnation, as well as all else that is reasonable and sane, would I be fool enough to add these to the jungle?!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252095071014?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Shame on my poor, wretched, miserable, impulse-buyin' soul!

What am I gonna do with'em -- hang'em upside down from the ceiling? Like bats? Help ..... please.:crying:

Greg

PS -- Sorry -- Can't figure how to remove an attached image. Ugh. I know -- You don't want to see how they are packaged for shipping. But the speakers look nice. :o:

audiomagnate
09-18-2015, 12:03 PM
I've always thought they were very cool looking, but not something I'd want to actually own. They might be OK as surround speakers; they certainly look the part and are the right height. The seller looks like he knows how to pack.

cgregory4
09-18-2015, 12:47 PM
I've always thought they were very cool looking, but not something I'd want to actually own. They might be OK as surround speakers; they certainly look the part and are the right height. The seller looks like he knows how to pack.

They have always been a curiouslty to me, as well. The price is OK, not great, but the seller has done the work needed to make them 'whole' -- which I don't have the time to do. If my bladder cancer doesn't kill me, I am going to (Good Lord willing .....) build a larger space in the back -- say 30' X 40' -- and give all these puppies more room to breathe. :)

Thanks for your comments!

Greg

Doc Mark
09-25-2015, 02:56 PM
Hi, Greg,

I've always thought those Aquarius speakers looked quite lovely, but have never actually heard a pair reproduce music. Looks like you have some wonderful goodies in your "Audio Cave" and I think it's great that you HAVE such a space for your cherished JBL Stable!! Congrats on scoring those "new kids on the block", and I look forward to hearing how you like them, when you get them integrated into your "Audio Cave"! Thanks for sharing them with us, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc M.