PDA

View Full Version : Jbl sa 600 solid state amp

ROBERT CROOKS
05-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement, two prong, power cord for the JBL SA 600. I tried two substitute two prong power cords for vintage musical instruments but they did not fit the power pins of the SA 600. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated

Wagner
05-22-2015, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement, two prong, power cord for the JBL SA 600. I tried two substitute two prong power cords for vintage musical instruments but they did not fit the power pins of the SA 600. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated

I can't find a photo, but I too have had to deal with this problem with my vintage radios

There are several listings I found on-line giving designation numbers/types; I never knew there were so damn many!

Anyway, you can identify the cord you need by the socket or receptacle

I'll try and find you the link

ROBERT CROOKS
05-29-2015, 01:37 PM
I can't find a photo, but I too have had to deal with this problem with my vintage radios

There are several listings I found on-line giving designation numbers/types; I never knew there were so damn many!

Anyway, you can identify the cord you need by the socket or receptacle

I'll try and find you the link

Thanks for your reply and any help you can give. Do you know if it is feasible to change the power out let socket in the SA600 with pins that fit a current 2 or 3 prong power cord?

script56
05-29-2015, 02:13 PM
You can get replacment cord anywhere. Walmart has them for $9. It's a female 3 slot but fits the amp. I did it with mine I have now.