PDA

View Full Version : junior to senior !

gerard
11-07-2004, 03:43 PM
I was junior member , then member and now : registered user ???? .

Means i am not member anymore ? No it's something else , I am a nice guy !!!and I promess I only have JBL at home ; I want to be a member of this forum , I like it , it's like a family, .

people running this forum do a great job ...

So , can you explain the stages from junior to XXXX .

Gerard .

Don McRitchie
11-07-2004, 04:06 PM
You can actually give yourself any title you wish by clicking the "User CP" link at the top left and then clicking "Edit Profile". If you do not enter a title, vBulletin assigns you one based on how many posts you have made.

0-29 posts = Junior Member
30-99 posts = Member
100+ posts = Senior Member
I'm not sure where the "Registered User" came from, but it may be a glitch from the upgrade.

Ian Mackenzie
11-08-2004, 05:44 AM
You can actually give yourself any title you wish by clicking the "User CP" link at the top left and then clicking "Edit Profile". If you do not enter a title, vBulletin assigns you one based on how many posts you have made.

0-29 posts = Junior Member
30-99 posts = Member
100+ posts = Senior Member
I'm not sure where the "Registered User" came from, but it may be a glitch from the upgrade.
Well that really is Crap,

I mean how many L100 basher posts qualifies for seniority on mass. Bo must be the:eek: POPE by NOW.!!

I prefer to see quality and not quantity, and certainly not self proclaimed status.(AA wanna be's and Be would be's)

Ian:eek: :rolleyes:

boputnam
11-08-2004, 11:40 AM
I mean how many L100 basher posts qualifies for seniority on mass. Bo must be the:eek: POPE by NOW.!! :rotfl:

Or shameless posts of bar- and audio-babes and scruffy bluejeans... :rolleyes:

Alex Lancaster
11-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Not counting Wifey swapping :p

lfh
11-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Oh, I've been Member for a few posts now, and didn't notice until now! Please notice that I've reached this rank while only bashing L100s once. :D

Steve Gonzales
11-11-2004, 11:20 AM
I nominate Ian for the new and coveted title of Site Jester!, the man is FUNNY!:D

Titanium Dome
11-15-2004, 05:58 AM
Here I thought my status was being held back due to saying nice things about L100s! :banghead:

Ian Mackenzie
11-15-2004, 12:21 PM
:rotfl:

Or shameless posts of bar- and audio-babes and scruffy bluejeans... :rolleyes:Here's the Pope, preparing for a Gig, wow get out them jeans Bo!;)

I reackon its the smell of the previous Bab rubbing up on the grungy strides that gets the next Bab off.

Ian:cool:

ps, Does he look like a married man or What?

boputnam
11-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Dood! You are incorrigible! :bash:

Anyway, does my heart good to see a rack of QSC's and a shipping carton from one atop the trailer. Just can't get enough gear...

Ian Mackenzie
11-15-2004, 12:28 PM
In comparison,

The grumgy macka around U.S.A.

Ian.

Ps Bo, perhaps there were no drapes, oh well the jeans just had to do!